2.2 Formatting the project
- Click on the ‘Learning Object Title’ in the left hand panel (ﬁg. 5) to make changes
that will affect the project as a whole. The ‘Learning Object Title’ page also acts as the
‘Homepage’ for users to interact with once the resource is published.
- Using the drop down menu (ﬁg. 4) select the property you wish to edit, and then click
‘Add’. This will add the property editor to the list of properties in the panel below, and
from there you are able to alter the settings. (Below are a list of available properties).
2.3 Adding a title page
- Click on Insert > Text Pages > Title Page to add a title page to your project.
- As before, you are then able to alter its properties by selecting one from the ‘Optional
Properties’ drop down menu (remembering to click ‘Add’ once selected).
Font Size - select from available sizes.
Display Mode - determines the size at which the resource will be viewed on screen.
Navigation - allows you to select the way in which users will navigate your resource.
- Linear: User can move forwards/backwards and has contents option.
- Historic: User can move forwards/backwards and has home button.
- Menu: User accesses pages via a menu (can only go to one page at a
time and must return to the menu to select another page).
- Menu with Page Controls: See menu above, but can also move forwards/
backwards and has a contents option.
Background Image/Opacity - allows you to add a background image, and set its
opacity (i.e. transparency), that will run as a background throughout the project.
Background image - use to locate and add an image to the background.
- Background Max Width/Height: alters the size of the image
- Background Vert/Horiz Align: alters the position of the image on the page
- Background Alpha: alters the opacity of the image
Title Text - use Vert/Horiz Align, Font Colour & Font Size to edit your title text.
Narration - use to add a voiceover to your title page. Select auto-play/navigate-on to
determine when it is played.
Navigation buttons - to select with navigation options that will be visible to the user.