the definitive guide
any of the pictures in the list up and down the list to reorder them. You can also
use the up and down arrows located on the left side of each picture.
Click the Set Info button, a Set Info dialog box will appear. In it you can add a title, description
and a link to each picture. This information will appear every time the mouse hovers over the
Click the Duplicate button to duplicate a picture. A new copy will appear right under the
Click the Delete button, to delete a picture. The picture will disappear from your gallery.
Adding a new picture to the gallery
1. Click Add a Picture loca
ted on the upper black „gallery‟ bar. You can also add a picture from
inside the Reorder dialog box.
2. Choose the picture you would like to insert and click Open.
The system will upload your new picture; a progress bar will appear on the lower-left side of the
* Make sure the pictures are not larger than 512KB.
* Also please make sure you have Flash installed on your browser. You can download it
- a new picture will be added to your Gallery.
1. Click on the Galler
y you‟d like to modify.
2. Click Settings
located on the upper black „Gallery‟
3. The Gallery Settings box will appear. Here you can set the appearance of your gallery by
setting the number of lines and rows that will be displayed and the spacing between pictures.