iPad friendly eMagazine Maker
Copyright 2012 by FlipPageMaker.com
- 3 -
Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
Use thumbnail to navigate.
Click zoom in button to view details on pages.
Share ebook with others through Email, Facebook, Google+, MySpace, etc.
1. Launch the application via the desktop shortcut
2. Click the "Import PDF" icon
to enter into Import PDF interface;
icon to choose PDF file from your computer;
icon to enter into template setting interface;
5. Define parameters for eBooks, such as display settings, Tool Bar settings, and then click
the "Apply Change" icon
6. Click "Convert to Flipping Book" icon
to enter into Output interface;
7. Choose Output Type from HTML and ZIP, here take
to set Output Folder as "C:\flipbook", input File Name as "FlipBook";
9. At last, click
icon to output created page-flipping eBook.
You can open the "flipbook" folder in "C:", there are FlipBook.html, help.html,
"FlipBook.html" to view your created e book via Web Browser, such as Internet Explorer,
Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.