• select the mailing lists you want contacts to have access to
. Contacts will be able to add
or remove themselves from these mailing lists but not unsubscribe from all lists.
• select the fields you want your contacts to be able to update
• change the Update button text, unsubscribe link text, and/or add social media links to the
You can preview
the current design of the Update Preferences form.
When working in this editor, changes are not saved automatically. Changes are saved only
when you click Save or Done.
To save your work and exit the Update Preferences form editor in one action, click Done.
You will be returned to the Subscription Management Form Options page.
To exit the Update Preferences form editor without saving your changes, click Cancel. You
will be returned to the Subscription Management Form Options page.
Steps to select which mailing lists you want contacts to have access to
1. In the Update Preferences form editor, in the preview, click the Mailing Lists content
block. If you can't see it, hover your mouse over the area just below the Header content
2. Click in the Sub-title box to enter new sub-title for the section. What you type here will
replace the default text.
3. Select one of the following options:
• Show all visible lists
All mailing lists marked as visible will be displayed on the Update Preferences
• Do not show any lists
No mailing lists will be displayed on the Update Preferences form and the sub-
title text will not appear. Note: Choosing this option will prevent users from
opting in or out of your mailing lists via this particular Update Preferences form.
• Select lists to show
Allows you to choose which mailing list(s) will be displayed on the Update
Preferences form. To choose the mailing list(s):
1. Click the Select lists button.
The Select Mailing Lists dialog appears.
2. Select the checkbox(es) beside the mailing list(s) you want the Update
Preferences form to include. If you need to, you can create a new
mailing list on this step as well.
3. Click Next.
Campaigner User Guide