The autoresponder is active, but it is not currently sending emails. An autoresponder enters this status if
you choose to make changes to it while it is in ‘Sending’ status. Once your edits are complete, you will
need to either resume the existing schedule or reschedule the autoresponder in order to continue.
The autoresponder has successfully reached the specified end criteria (e.g. specific date and time or
number of iterations) and has stopped sending emails. A report is available for the autoresponder. To
reactivate an autoresponder in this status, simply give it a new schedule.
The Autoresponders tab lists your autoresponders in two sub-tabs (one for each type of autoresponder
you can create):
The list under each sub-tab shows the following information for each autoresponder:
• Name shows the name you assigned when creating the autoresponder. This name doesn’t
appear to recipients.
• Email Subject (Recurring sub-tab only) displays the subject line of the email that the
autoresponder will send.
• Template shows which autoresponder template you used when creating the autoresponder. This
tells you what the autoresponder’s basic purpose is.
• Status indicates the current state
of the autoresponder.
• Last Modified displays the date and time when you most recently made changes to the
• Last Email Sent displays the date and time when the autoresponder last sent an email to one or
• Action shows the actions you can take. For example, for autoresponders in ‘Sending’ or
‘Schedule complete’ status, this column displays a ‘View reports’ link. Select this link to view the
You can refresh this list to ensure that it shows the most recent email campaigns by clicking Refresh
under the More menu on the Action bar.
If more autoresponders are available than can be listed on one page, you can browse additional pages. If
you want to view a subset of autoresponders in this list, you can sort the list by clicking on the column
View a Summary of an Autoresponder
For any autoresponder, you can view a summary of the email, criteria, and schedule information. For
convenience, you can view reports and/or edit trackable links from this summary.
Campaigner User Guide