1 Develop static pages (using Only HTML) of an online Book store.The pages should resemble:
www.amazon.com.The website should consist the following pages.
2. Develop static pages (using only HTML) of an online Book store. The pages should resemble:
www.amazon.com. The website should consist the following pages.
Registration and user Login
User profile page
Payment by credit cardtt
3. Create and save an XML document at the server,which contain some users information.write a
program,which takes user id as an input and returns the user details by taking the user information from
the XML document.
4. Develop a javabean which gives the exchange value of INR(Indian rupees) into equivalent
American/Canadian/ Australian dollar
5. Create two beans traffic light(only 3 colors –red,green,yellow)and automobile(implemented as a
Textbox which states its state/movement).the state of the Automobile should depend on the following
Light Transition Automobile State
Red ->yellow Ready
Yellow ->Green Move
Green ->Red Stopped
6. . Install TOMCAT web server. Convert the static webpages of assignments 2 into dynamic webpages
using servlets and cookies. Hint: Users information (user id, password, credit card number) would be
stored in web.xml. Each user should have a separate Shopping Cart.
7. Redo the previous task using JSP by converting the static web pages of assignments 2 into dynamic
web pages. Create a database with user information and books information and books information. The
books catalogue should be dynamically loaded from the database. Follow the MVC architecture while
doing the website.
8. Implement the "Hello World!" program using JSP Struts Framework