comes to the right of the apple in the menu bar) then Services ▸ VoodooPad. From
there you will have the option of Appending to Current Page, Appending to Services
Drop Page, or Make a New Page and the text you have highlighted will magically ﬁnd
its way onto that page.
If you aren't seeing anything under 'Services', make sure you have text highlighted
ﬁrst. If you have text highlighted, and do not see Append to Current Page, Append
to Services Drop Page, or Make a New Page, then follow these steps:
• Go into System
Preferences: Keyboard: Keyboard Shortcuts: Services.
• Scroll down to 'Text'.
• Make sure the check boxes are ticked oﬀ for the items you want.
Clippings are bits of text you use often that can be easily inserted into the current
document. You can ﬁnd them under Edit ▸ Insert and you can add your own by
dropping text ﬁles into VoodooPad's clippings folder. To ﬁnd this folder, go to
VoodooPad's menu bar and choose Help ▸ Open VoodooPad's App Support
Folder ▸ Clippings.
If you are interested in creating your own, follow these steps:
• Open up VoodooPad and create a new page. Its name is not important.
• Type some text on that page that you would like to have as your clip.
• Choose File ▸ Export Page As.
• Choose to save the ﬁle as an RTFD and save it into the clippings folder (Help ▸
Open VoodooPad's App Support Folder ▸ Clippings). Give it a descriptive
• Restart VoodooPad to see your changes.
• Now go under Edit ▸ Insert to see the ﬁle you saved into the clippings folder.
Selecting that ﬁle will add its contents wherever the cursor is on the page.
The text ﬁle does not have to come from VoodooPad, it just needs to be a TXT or
RTFD formatted ﬁle. If it is RTFD, then the color and formatting of the text as well as
ﬁles embedded in it will also transfer over.
It is possible in VoodooPad to combine documents, or import one document into
• Open up the VoodooPad document that you want to add pages onto.
• Select File ▸ Import and locate the VoodooPad document that you would like to
• Hit the Import button.
VoodooPad will now attempt to import all of the pages from the document you