5. I found that all the PNG files I have in my web site are displaying with a grey
background instead of a transparent one when viewed on other machines.
The problem here is not Web Page Maker does not support transparent PNG
properly, the appearance of Png images is decided by the IE browser. It works
well under Firefox web browser. You can check the related details in the link
6. Why did my images disappear in the work window?
If you moved your .wss project of the image files on your computer, Web Page
Maker may not find your images the next time you open the project. Instead of
your pictures, you will see blank boxes with little red x's in the corner.
To correct this problem, you need move the images back to the original location.
To tell a WPM project where the images are, double click on the blank box for
one of the missing images. In the Filename area, you will see the location that
the image was last seen.
7. My images are not showing up since I have moved my website to a new laptop.
If you want to transfer your .wss file from the old computer, you should use the
"Save as backup" function, for the .wss file does not contain any actual pictures.
Please follow the steps below:
(1) On your old computer, open the .wss project file with Web Page Maker, and
select "Save As Backup" from the File menu.
(2) A "Save as" dialog box appears. Choose a folder to save your files in.
(3) Press the Save button. The program will generate a .wss file and an image
folder that contains all supporting files, such as images, sound files and more.
(4) Select the .wss file and the images folder, and then copy them to your new