Inserting rollover images
You can insert rollover images in your page. A rollover is an image that, when viewed
in a browser, changes when the pointer moves across it.
Before you begin, obtain one or more pairs of images for the rollover. You create a
rollover with two image files: the primary image (the image displayed when the page
first loads) and a secondary image (the image that appears when the pointer moves
over the primary image). Both images in a rollover should be the same size; if the
images are not the same size, Web Page Maker automatically resizes the second
images to match the properties of the first image.
To create a rollover:
1. Select Insert > Image Objects > Rollover Image .
2. The Rollover Image dialog box appears, complete the dialog box.
(1) In the Original Image text box, click Browse.. and select the image
you want displayed when the page loads.
(2) In the Mouseover Image text box, click Browse.. and select the
image you want displayed when the pointer rolls over the original
(3) (Optional) In Mouseover sound box, click Browse.. and select the
sound file you want when the pointer rolls over the original image.
(4) (Optional) In Alternate Text, enter text to describe the image.
(5) Click the Hyperlink button at the lower left corner of the Rollover
Image dialog box, set a hyperlink that you want to open when a user