A check mark here will display all of the boxes (see Box Type) in the main work area. If not checked the main
work area will only display the currently selected Box Type.
AcroPlot Matrix can define four different Box Types in regard to a PDF.
The Crop Box is the default and is most commonly used.
About Box Types:
A PDF describes the content and appearance of one or more pages. The exact size of that page is not as
straightforward as you might think. There can be up to 5 different descriptions in a PDF that relate to its size.
These are called the page boxes:
• The Crop Box defines the region to which the page contents are to be clipped.
• The Bleed Box determines the region to which the page contents needs to be clipped when output in a
• The Trim Box defines the intended dimensions of the finished page.
• The Art Box can define a region within a page that is of special interest.
• The Media Box (not used here) is used to specify the width and height of the page. (Actual Page Size)