Manage a single document
To make change to a single document, long press the document item you want
to deal with(either in list view or in grid view), you can edit the file
as the popup menu indicates.
1. Press Open to open the document.
2. Press Rename to rename the document.
3. Press Delete to delete the document.
4. By tapping Upload, you are about to upload the PDF file with popular
web storage services (e.g. Google Docs, DropBox).
5. By tapping Share, you can send the document with email or other
6. Click "Set Tag", to set one or more tags for current document.
7. Click "Add shortcuts to Home Screen", to add a shortcuts to the Home
Screen for current document.
To manage multiple files, tap the
button and enter the edit mode.
Manage multiple documents
Select the documents you intent to change.
to delete selected documents.
to merge the selected documents.
to share selected documents.