If youhave sent a print job and nothing prints,try these solutions:
• Make sure your product is turned on.
• Make sure any interface cables are connected securely at both ends.
• If youconnected your productto a USB hub, make sure it is a first-tier hub. Ifitstill doesnotprint,
connectyour product directly to your computer instead ofthehub.
• Run a product check to see if a test page prints. Ifthetest page prints,check to see if your product
softwareis installed correctly.
• In Windows,make sure your product is selected as the default printer.
• In Windows,clear any stalled print jobsfromtheWindowsSpooler:
• Windows7: Click
and selectDevicesandPrinters.Right-click your product name,selectSee
what's printing,selectyour product name again if necessary, right-click thestalledprint job, click
• WindowsVista: Click
and selectControl Panel. Click Printer under HardwareandSound,
right-click your product name, select Open, right click the stalled printjob, click Cancel,and click
• WindowsXP:Click Start and select Printers andFaxes.(Or opentheControl Panel, select
Printers andOther Hardwareifnecessary, and select Printers andFaxes.) Right-click your
product name,selectOpen,right-click the stalled print job, click Cancel, and click Yes.
Product Icon Does Not Appear in Windows Taskbar
If youdonotseeyour product icon in the Windows taskbar,first tryrestarting your computer. If that does
notwork, try this solution:
• Windows 7: Click
andselectDevices and Printers.
• Windows Vista: Click
,selectControl Panel, and click Printer under Hardware and Sound.
• Windows XP:Click Start and selectPrintersand Faxes.(Or open the Control Panel, select
Printers and Other Hardware if necessary,andPrintersandFaxes.)