EZ TEST INSTRUCTOR USER GUIDE
Copyright ©The McGrawHill Companies. All rights reserved.
2. In the Custom Title field, enter the title of your custom trivia pack as
you want it displayed in the New Game menu of iQuiz. The value can
be any single line of text.
3. Enter a version number for the quiz in the Version field. The value can
be any positive number (no decimals). If not specified, the default is 0.
4. The Pick field represents the number of questions that will be asked in
a single play. The value is a number from 1 to 1000. If not specified, the
default is 10 (or the number of questions in your test, if less).
5. Enter the number of wrong answers that result in a losing game into the
Max Wrong field. The value is a number from 0 to 7. If not specified,
the default is 3. Once the player has reached this many wrong answers,
the custom quiz ends. If the value is set to zero, then the game
continues until the number of questions set in the Pick field have been
6. In the Success Message field enter the text that appears on the victory
screen. The value can be any single line of text. If not specified, the
default is “You won!”
7. In the Failure Message enter the text that appears on the lose screen.
The value can be any single line of text. If not specified, the default is
8. Click Generate Apple iPod® iQuiz Archive.
9. If presented with a File Download dialogue box, click Save.
10.Enter the file name and click Save.
Install the iQuiz pack
1. Once saved on your computer’s hard drive, unzip the iQuiz file.
2. Find the iPod Games folder inside your iTunes folder. (If you’ve never
purchased an iPod game from the iTunes Store, you will not have an
iPod Games folder. Create one if you don’t already have one.)
On Mac OS X, the iTunes ifolder is stored in
/Users/username/Music or /Users/username/Documents
On Microsoft Windows, the iTunes folder is stored in
\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Music\
3. Drag your unzipped iQuiz.zip folder into the iQuiz 1.0 folder. (You’ll only
have an iQuiz 1.0 folder if you’ve already purchased iQuiz from the
iTunes Store.) The next time you sync your iPod, your trivia pack will
appear, ready to play. Send your trivia pack folder to friends and they
can sync the same way.
For more information about creating and customizing quizzes using iQuiz, visit
theApple web site