We have listed a few of the supported image and document processing functions as well as some outstanding features of this .NET Web Document Viewer. You can discover more capacities by directly evaluating the web doc viewer by yourself.
- Able to process any image or document page with this Web Document Viewer for ASP.NET
- Easy to rotate the current picture or file page through just a button click
- Several different angles are provided to allow for more customized image and doc page rotation
- Users can add a single page or a number of pages anywhere within the current web document
- You can also process a multi-page document by deleting one or more page(s) from it with this viewer
- Also can change the order of images & file pages by dragging & dropping thumbnails
- Commonly used document types are supported, including PDF, multi-page TIFF and Microsoft Word
- Most of the popularly used image formats can be processed with this viewer
- Support all the major web browsers like IE7, Firefox, Safari, etc
Image and Document Manipulating with .NET Web Viewer
This article is written with the purpose to provide detailed guide for customizing and processing images & documents in RasterEdge ASP.NET Web Document Viewer. If, however, you want to process image and document in Windows Forms, Visual C# .NET applications or Visual Basic .NET projects, please go to Customize Images in .NET WinForms
, Image & Document Manipulating for C#.NET
and Image and File Processing Using VB.NET Programming
In another section followed by the rotation part, we will explain how you can easily add / insert a page in your web doc, delete one page from it, and also reorder your file by dragging and dropping the thumbnail images.
Rotate Image and Document Page
Process Thumbnails of Image and Document Page
Besides processing web images or document pages by clicking buttons in the toolbar section, users can also find it quite easy to process image and file pages with the thumbnails within web document viewer. You can easily add and delete an image / page by adding or deleting a thumbnail, and you can rearrange the file page order by dragging & dropping corresponding thumbnail images with your mouse.
Find more user guides for AJAX Zero-Footprint Document Viewer!
Want to install Imaging SDK in WinForms applications, please go to Use Imaging SDK in WinForms