- Support both Visual Basic .NET and C#.NET programming in web image viewing project
- Own high compatibility with most commonly used web browsers, like IE7+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Able to view and manipulate various document & image formats, like PDF, TIFF, BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG
- Offer several image displaying options, like btnFitWidth, btnBestFit and btnOneToOne
- Allow developers to zoom in & zoom out when viewing source document image in ASP.NET project
- Provide different ways for developers to load & save document image in web page
- Image annotation, redaction and manipulation are also supported
- Scrolling loaded document image with button click at high speed
In this online ASP.NET image viewing tutorial, we will mainly illustrate following image viewing functions, which are OpenFile, UpPage, DownPage, ZoomIn, ZoomOut, btnFitWidth, btnBestFit and btnOneToOne.
Obtain Source Image File via OpenFile Function
The OpenFile API offered by this .NET web document image viewer SDK is designed to help developers browse and open document or image file from server or PC file.
Manipulate File Pages via UpPage or DownPage Function
When we are viewing multi-page document or image file, like Word, PDF or TIFF, we may need efficient page turning capability. And the UpPage API allows developers to scroll to the previous page in the currently displayed document file and the DownPage API enables programmers to scroll to the next page.
View Image File via ZoomIn or ZoomOut Function
This ASP.NET web document image viewer control component supports zooming features. The API ZoomIn is used to increase and enlarge current zooming percentage of web document image viewer. On the contrary, the API ZoomOut aims to help developers to decrease and reduce current zooming percentage.
Reset the Size of Currently Viewed File via btnFit Functions
To meet different document image viewing requirements, this ASP.NET web document image viewer control add-on offers developers three different APIs for adjusting image viewing size. For example, btnFitWidth API allows developers to adjust the width of current displayed page to the width of this web document image viewer. btnBestFit API allows developers to adjust image width or image height for best fitting in ASP.NET web image viewer control. And API btnOneToOne will show the source document image file at its original size.
Of course, apart from above mentioned image viewing APIs, this ASP.NET web document image viewer control add-on also provides other mature image viewing features, like adding or deleting page, inserting or removing annotation, rotating image file, saving source document, downloading or printing target document or image file. And you can find the links to these professional image viewing features at the bottom of this page.
As to the demo codes for using these image viewing APIs in ASP.NET web form applications, you can find them in User Manual and demo project that are included in the source downloaded package.
Find more user guides for AJAX Zero-Footprint Document Viewer!
Want to install Imaging SDK in WinForms applications, please go to Use Imaging SDK in WinForms