If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Integrate Web Viewer Control
Overview on .NET Imaging Web Viewer in C#
DocImage SDK for .NET, C#.NET provides comprehensive and powerful RasterEdge.Imaging.WebViewer.dll to view, edit, annotate and process variable image and document formats in commonly used modern browsers, such as IE, Chrome, & Firefox, even Safari. As mentioned before, .NET developers using our C#.NET imaging web viewer need no downloads or any installation in client side. And users can link to this page to see the screenshot of this .NET Imaging Web Viewer
This C#.NET Imaging Web Viewer SDK is easy to be installed and integrated into Microsoft .NET Framework applications. Following guidance is for C# developers and end-users installing and integrating .NET Imaging Web Viewer into your .NET, C#.NET projects easily. Before you integrate Web Document Viewer control, you need to download, integrate and activate .NET Imaging SDK evaluation or production license.
How to Download C#.NET Imaging SDK & Web Viewer
It is very simple to finish this operation. Visual C# developers and end-users are capable of downloading our Web Viewer SDK of RasterEdge .NET Imaging product package by clicking the "Download Free Trial SDK" button in the upper right corner of any site page, or you can check this download RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET
.NET, C#.NET Imaging Web Viewer SDK Overview
After you downloaded our .NET Imaging SDK package to the desktop, you will see the Imaging Web Viewer toolkit for C# project. And following sections are contained:
- Bin: includes all RasterEdge.Imaging DLL including Web Viewer DLL
- Demos: includes all RasterEdge.Imaging & Web Viewer function demo code
- SampleImages: includes all sample images needed in demo programs
- PDF file for DocImageSDK Developer's Guide
- RasterEdge.Imaging License Manager.exe: an .exe file for creating license for web document image viewing project
Installation Requirements of C#.NET Imaging Web Viewer
This section provides detailed installation instructions on the system requirements for RasterEdge C#.NET Imaging Web Viewer SDK in the following several sub-sections:
Supported Operating Systems for C# Web Viewer Project
- Windows 2000 Service
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x64 edition
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP Professional x64 edition
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010 versions
Supported .NET Frameworks for C# Web Viewer Project
Our C#.NET Imaging SDK and its Web Document Viewer DLL is compatible with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, or Microsoft .NET Framework 2.x. Specific requirements are listed below.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 is required for ASP.NET
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is required for all vector image formats and PDF, DICOM & Word documents
Supported Web Servers and Browsers
- Windows Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 and 10.0
- Firefox 3.0 - 9.0 versions
- Safari 4.0 and 5.0 versions
- Chrome 4.0 - 16.0 versions
Integrate RasterEdge C#.NET Imaging Web Viewer Control
We provide both C# developers and non-developers with following guide tips on how to integrate .NET Imaging Web Viewer toolkit. First please ensure that you have installed Visual Studio 2005, .NET 2.0 or any later version.
- Open Visual Studio 2005;
- Create a required website project in Visual Studio 2005;
- Run "RasterEdge.Imaging License Manager.exe" under the product package to get your developer license;
- Copy and paste the license text to the created website project;
- Right-click the project and select "Add Reference..."in "Solution Explorer" window;
- Add RasterEdge.Imaging.WebViewer.dll & RasterEdge.Imaging.Basic.dll libraries to the created website project;
- Now, RasterEdge .NET Imaging Web Viewer control is successfully integrated into your .NET project;
- If you want to go on customizing your own C#.NET imaging web viewer, please link this page to get detailes.
More Image Web Viewer Tutorials!
Check more image web viewer functions within .NET, C#.NET Image Web Viewer.
Recommend this to Google+