If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Integrate Web Viewer Control
Overview of .NET Imaging Web Viewer in C#
RasterEdge DocImage SDK for C#.NET provides comprehensive and powerful APIs for developers to view, edit, annotate and process variable image and document formats in commonly used modern browsers, such as IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
This C#.NET Web Document Imaging Viewer SDK is easy to be installed and integrated into Microsoft .NET Framework applications. Following guidance is provided for C# developers to install and integrate Web Document Imaging Viewer SDK into their .NET, C#.NET projects in an easy way.
Download C#.NET Web Document Imaging Viewer SDK
It is very simple to finish this operation. Visual C# .NET developers are capable of downloading our Web Document Viewer SDK of RasterEdge .NET Imaging product package by clicking the "Download Now - Get the Free Trial SDK" button in the upper right corner of any site page, or you can check this download RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET
One thing that needs to be mentioned here is that you have to activate your developer license before using this C#.NET Web Document Image Viewer SDK. And the activation tool for free trial is under the download package with the relative path RasterEdge.DocImageSDK6.0\License manager.
C#.NET Imaging Web Viewer SDK Package Overview
In this part, we will show you what are contained in this C#.NET Web Document Viewer SDK package.
- bin: you can find .NET Web Document Image Viewer DLL & other imaging dlls in this folder
- Demo projects: demo C#.NET code for building a modern web document imaging viewer is contained in this folder
- License manager: executive applications are offered here for you to activate and get your valid developer license
- RasterEdge Developer Guide6.0.pdf: from this user manual, you can find the detailed instructions and explanations for why & how to create & insert a professional .NET web document image viewer in Visual C# .NET programming application
Installation Requirements of Using C#.NET Imaging Web Viewer
This section provides C# users with detailed instructions for the system requirements for RasterEdge .NET Web Document Image Viewer SDK from following several sub-sections:
Supported Operating Systems for C# Web Doc Viewing Project
- Windows 2000 Service
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x64 edition
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP Professional x64 edition
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 versions
Supported .NET Framework Versions for C#.NET Web Doc Viewing
Our C#.NET Imaging SDK and its Web Document Viewer DLL are compatible with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 & 4.5 versions.
Supported Web Browsers
This C# .NET Web Document Image Viewer supports IIS and owns high compatibility with the following browsers:
- Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 and above
- Firefox 3.0 and above
- Safari 4.0 and above
- Chrome 4.0 and greater
Integrate RasterEdge C#.NET Web Document Image Viewer Control
In this part, we just briefly talk about the steps that will be involved in the installing process of .NET Web Document Viewer SDK in Visual C# web program. If you want to see detailed integrating guidance, please follow the link to ASP.NET Web Document Viewer Control SDK Installation Tutorial
or just read the guidance that is demonstrated in trial package user manual.
- Set up your C#.NET project by adding references and modifying configuration file;
- Copy the project resources, namely, RasterEdge_Imaging_Files, RasterEdge_Demo_Docs and RasterEdge_Cache, from download package into your C#.NET web application;
- Initialize information by adding Page_Load Content to page .aspx.cs file;
- If needed, you are also allowed to create a fully customized C#.NET Web Document Viewer. And you may find detailed guidance at customizing your own C#.NET web imaging viewer.
More Image Web Viewer Tutorials!
Check more image web viewer functions within .NET, C#.NET Image Web Viewer.
Recommend this to Google+