If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Process Image
Image Processing Add-on from RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET offers easy-to-use APIs for C# developers to edit and manipulate image file in .NET class applications. Written in managed C# code and built in .NET Framework 2.0, this C# document image processing SDK is specifically designed for .NET developers and compatible with both ASP.NET web services and Windows Forms application.
In the following context, we offer you a brief feature list of this C#.NET image processor SDK.
- Basic Processing Functions - crop, paste, resize, rotate and flip images and documents
- Deskew - correct the document image angle automatically using C# code
- Despeckle - remove or clean-up small specks or noise from image in C#.NET application
- Color Reduction - reduce document image color to grayscale in C#.NET image programming project
- Hole Punches Removal - automatically find and remove hole punches from image
- Border Removal - automatically find and remove the black borders from image
- Line Removal - find and remove the horizontal and vertical lines from image
- Brightness Adjustment - change the Brightness, Intensity, and Contrast of image
- Smooth Effect - find and smooth the bumps and fills in document image by C# code
- Color Component Selection - select one color component from image file by C# code
- Image Sharpening - perform image sharpening effect to strengthen image visual impression
- Antique Effect - add old photo or vintage effect to source image file using C# code
- Solarize - help C# developers solarize an image object in .NET class application
C# Image Manipulating & Processing Functions
RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET is a professional and fully-featured .NET imaging toolkit, which owns advanced and mature image processing functions. Here we demonstrate those robust image manipulating functions in following table and each function is linked to a detailed C#.NET online guidance.
What should be noted here is that before you use this C#.NET image processing add-on, please make sure your C#.NET developing environment is compatible with that of RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET (Visual Studio 2005 or above and .NET Framework 2.0 or above). Besides, make sure you have read the tutorial for how to activate the evaluation license key.
Want to install Imaging SDK in Winforms or Web applications, please go to Use Imaging SDK in Winforms
and Web Document Image Viewer
Recommend this to Google+