If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Save and Print Image
C#.NET Imaging Saving & Printing Overview
RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK is a pre-configured, high-end image and document engine designed to offer fast, high-end image and document viewing, manipulation, saving, printing and scanning toolkit without the need to download any additional controls on an end-user machine. RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK also can be employed to streamline image and document processing for a wide variety of industries and document types. The .NET applications integrated with RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK are Windows Forms, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET , VB.NET, vb6, Delphi, etc.
Rich functions are provided for developers to save customized images as black and white, grayscale or color with appropriate settings and choose over 30 formats supported by this RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK. Windows printing are also supported if you have installed a valid Windows printer driver.
In this C# image saving and printing guide article, users can learn that:
- Benefit list of image saving and printing in C#.NET
- How to create a C#.NET application for image and document saving and printing
- Methods to save image and document files in C#.NET Project
- Method to pirnt image and document files in C#.NET class
C#.NET Image Saving and Printing Features
- Completely free C# code for image and document saving and printing
- Easy to save as single page documents within C# code
- Easy to save as multi-page file formats
- C# code to save image as black and white, grayscale or color
- C# code save images into disk, memory as you wish
- Support for single or multi-page printing
- Include normal and fast image printing in C#.NET project
- Support for low-resolution or high-resolution printing
- C# code for saving customized images & documents into 30+ formats
Image Saving & Printing in C#.NET
This guide describes how to save and print images or documents using the RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK using Visual C# sample codes. As showed in below guide tips, users need to create a C#.NET Windows application in Visual Studio 2005 or greater versions.
- Start Visual Studio 2005 and create a C#.NET Windows Application;
- After you created a project in Visual Sutdio, you may add the following RasterEdge DocImageSDK assembly to your project reference;
Activate .NET Imaging SDK license and copy created "RasterEdgeLicense.txt" to the new project folder, together with .NET Imaging SDK DLL;Add following using statements of RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET:
Methods to Save Files in C#.NET Project
As a premier image and document management library vendor, RasterEdge aims at developing the most complete and robust image and document APIs for users to write customized imaging functions. Below files saving methods are used for saving images and documents in C#.NET windows or web applications.
C# Methods to Save Document
public static void SaveDocumentFile(REDocument document, string filePath);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(BaseImage image, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(List<BaseImage> images, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(REDocument document, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
C# Methods to Save Image
public static void SaveImageFile(REImage image, string filePath);
public static void SaveImageFile(REImage image, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
Method to Print Image in C#.NET Project
Except for methods for saving image and document, method for printing image and document files is also available by using RasterEdge C#.NET Imaging SDK. If you have installed the valid Windows printer devices, following printing method can be applied to your application directly and efficiently.
Public Print(int ImageID);
Entire C# Code for Image Saving
The following Visual C# class code demonstrates how to save an image. And our main supported image formats are: gif, bmp, png, jpeg and tiff.
public partial class Form1 : Form
private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
string fileName = "c:/Sample.png";
REImage reImage = REFile.OpenImageFile(fileName);
REFile.SaveImageFile(reImage, "c:/reimage.png", new PNGEncoder());
Find more user guides with RasteEdge .NET Image SDK using Visual C# sample codings!
Want to install Imaging SDK in Winforms or Web applications, please go to Use Imaging SDK in Winforms
and Web Document Image Viewer
Recommend this to Google+