If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Read Barcode on PDF
C#.NET PDF Barcode Reader & Scanner Control from RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET is a professional barcode detecting and decoding library designed specifically for linear and 2d barcode reading, scanning and recognition from PDF document files in C#.NET class applications.
C#.NET PDF Barcode Reader - Main Features
- Read & scan most 1d and 2d barcodes from PDF document using C# code
- Detect & decode barcode from whole or partial PDF document page using C#.NET
- Recognize barcode from PDF document and return decoded barcode value to data string
- Speed up barcode reading rate from PDF by limiting detected barcode number using C# code
- Support multi-threaded barcode recognition from PDF with high performance
- Recognized barcode value will be returned with 100% accuracy
C#.NET PDF Barcode Reading - Process & APIs
Process of Scanning & Reading Barcode on PDF Doc Page
C#.NET project developers and end users have to finish following two procedures in order to read and decode barcode from certain PDF page in C#.NET.
- First, you need to get the PDFPage from a PDFDocument
- And then, you are supposed to convert PDFPage to REImage
- Finally, specify the barcode type, offset and number to read
What is PDFPage: PDFPage means an abstraction from PDF document page included in PDFDocument. It is from REPage, which stands the highest level and contains all kinds of pages abstraction contained in RasterEdge supported document abstraction, for example, PDFPage & PDFDocument, TIFFPage & TIFFDocument.
What is PDFDocument: It derives from super class REDocument and acts as a programmatic abstraction of PDF document containing all document information such as pages in the document.
C# APIs for Scanning & Reading Barcode on PDF Doc Page
void BarcodeScanner.Scan(REImage img, BarcodeType type);
void BarcodeScanner.ScanRegions(REImage img, BarcodeType type, Setting setting);
C#.NET PDF Barcode Reading - Barcodes Supported
From following table list, users can be aware of all the supporting barcode types of C# PDF Barcode Reading library. Furthermore, users are supposed to link each barcode symbology to get the corresponding detail C# demo code and online tutorial.
Recommend this to Google+