> .NET Imaging SDK
> Convert PDF to HTML
This online guide content is Out Dated
Please get the latest XDoc.PDF C# Developer Guide here
Our PDF to HTML converter library control is a 100% clean .NET document image solution, which is designed to help .NET developers convert PDF to HTML webpage using simple C# code. This Visual C#.NET PDF to HTML conversion control component makes it extremely easy for C# developers to convert and transform a multi-page PDF document and save each PDF page as a separate HTML file in .NET class application.
The HTML document file, converted by C#.NET PDF to HTML converter toolkit SDK, preserves all the original anchors, links, bookmarks and font style that are included in target PDF document file. Besides, the converted HTML webpage will have original formatting and interrelation of text and graphical elements of the PDF.
This C#.NET PDF to HTML conversion library can eliminate the crashing issue of web browser when it is trying to display a PDF document file inside a browser window. Besides, this PDF converting library
also makes PDF document visible and searchable on the Internet by converting PDF document file into HTML webpage.
Apart from PDF to HTML converter library, which makes it easier to display PDF document content on web browser, RasterEdge .NET PDF document conversion SDK also offers other related PDF document converting methods, such as C# PDF to PNG converting control
, C# PDF to TIFF converting control
and C# PDF to GIF conversion control
This C#.NET PDF to HTML conversion library tutorial page is divided into following five aspects.
- Brief overview of C#.NET PDF to HTML conversion library
- How to convert PDF document to HTML webpage using C#.NET
- C#.NET method to transform PDF document to HTML webpage
- Sample C# code for PDF to HTML conversion in .NET projects
- C# PDF to HTML converter control FAQs
C# PDF to HTML Conversion Control Features
- Free to select one PDF page and convert it to HTML webpage preserving original PDF content using C# code
- Quick to convert all pages of multi-page PDF document to corresponding separate HTML files in C#.NET application
- Built in Visual Studio 2005 and compatible with any .NET applications, like Web and Windows Forms project
- Perform high-quality PDF to HTML conversion using C#.NET code without any Adobe software support
Convert PDF to HTML Webpage in C#.NET
You will find information on how to convert PDF to HTML webpage using RasterEdge PDF to HTML conversion library in C#.NET class application.
- Firstly, please create a new project designed specifically for Visual C# language;
- Then add the following .NET PDF to HTML converting SDK dlls to your C#.NET project reference;
Now, please activate .NET PDF Document Imaging SDK evaluation license and place created text file together with integrated RasterEdge PDF to HTML conversion dlls;Copy and paste the sample C# code given in following section for PDF to HTML conversion.
C# Method to Convert PDF Doc to HTML
RasterEdge C#.NET PDF to HTML conversion library offers the most flexible and easy-to-use method to perform a high-fidelity PDF to HTML conversion in .NET class applications.
public void ConvertPdftoHtml(string PDFInputFile, int PDFPageNumber, string HTMLOutputFile);
C# Class Code for PDF Doc to HTML Conversion
Using the C# demo code below and our PDF to HTML converter library, you can easily convert all target PDF document pages into a group of separate HTML web pages, maintaining all the content and features included in PDF document file, like bookmarks, links and graphic images.
public partial class Form1 : Form
private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
RasterEdgeImaging PDF = new RasterEdgeImaging();
public void ConvertPdftoHtml();
PDFInputFile = (@"C:/1.pdf");
PDFPageNumber = "1";
HTMLOutputFile = OutputFormat.html;
C# PDF Doc to HTML Converter Control FAQs
Q: Does RasterEdge PDF to HTML converter control own the function for batch PDF to HTML conversion in C#.NET class application?
A: Sorry, currently, RasterEdge PDF to HTML conversion control can process the conversion between PDF to HTML webpage at very high speed but it can only process one PDF document file at a time.
Other Conversion Tutorials in C# Program!
Recommend this to Google+