If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Convert PDF to TIFF
RasterEdge C#.NET PDF to TIFF converting library control is a multifunctional PDF document converting SDK toolkit, which can perform high-fidelity PDF to TIFF conversion in an easy-to-use way. Using this PDF to TIFF conversion control toolkit, developers can convert PDF document to TIFF image file with no loss in original content quality.
This online tutorial page for C#.NET PDF to TIFF conversion is divided into following several aspects.
- Overview of C#.NET PDF to TIFF converting control
- Brief introductions of all related .NET imaging libraries for PDF to TIFF rendering and converting
- Method for PDF to TIFF format conversion in C#.NET class application
- Demo C# code to convert PDF document to TIFF image file in .NET
- C#.NET PDF to TIFF converter control FAQs
C# PDF to TIFF Converting and Rendering Control Overview
- 100% clean and thread-safe PDF to TIFF converting SDK, designed for C#.NET users
- Mature PDF rendering control that converts PDF to TIFF preserving original PDF content
- Able to select any desired PDF page and convert it to TIFF image file using C# code
- Free to convert whole multi-page PDF document to separate TIFF image files using C#.NET
- Support converting PDF document to other image file formats like BMP and GIF using C# code
Assemblies for Rendering PDF to TIFF in C#.NET
This section contains information on the entire assemblies and DLLs that will be used when we convert PDF document to single or multi-page TIFF image collection in C#.NET class and control libraries.
- RasterEdge.Imaging.Basic.dll: completely necessary for TIFF image and PDF document viewing and manipulation functions in .NET Framework
- RasterEdge.Imaging.PDF.dll: consists of PDF document encoder and decoder, needed to be integrated in C#.NET project if you want to display or process PDF document
- RasterEdge.Imaging.TIFF.dll: like PDF document DLL, it contains all indispensable C# APIs and methods for multi-page TIFF document handling
C# APIs & Demo Code for PDF to TIFF Conversion
In this module, we will demonstrate two main parts of PDF to TIFF rendering and conversion. One is the comprehensive APIs that will be used, and the other part displays the snippet of C# sample code for PDF to TIFF conversion.
C# APIs to Render & Convert PDF to TIFF Image
To complete the conversion between PDF document and TIFF image file, RasterEdge C#.NET PDF to TIFF converter tool adopts two methods, including the method to render PDF to get a REImage collection, or choose specific page to render and the method to render PDF in other image formats using image coversion APIs.
/// Following APIs are designed to help users render PDF page to image collection
BasePage PDFDocument.GetPage(int pageIdx);
BaseImage PDFPage.toImage(int height, int width);
/// Use image saving API below to convert PDF to other image formats
void REFile.SaveImageFile(REImage image, String filePath);
Entire C# Code for Rendering PDF to TIFF Image
Here we provide the sample code in C# programming language, which you can use to automate fast & accurate conversion from multi-page PDF document to TIFF image files.
/// To view, edit or save images of a pdf file, first generate REImage from a particular page of the document.
/// <param name="doc"></param>
public List<REImage> GetReImageForPDFDocument(PDFDocument doc)
List<REImage> imageList = new List<REImage>();
for (int i = 0; i < doc.GetPageCount(); i++)
PDFPage tmpPage = (PDFPage)doc.GetPage(i);
REImage tmpImage = (REImage)tmpPage.ToImage();
/// You can transform REImage to TIFF image with following sample code
/// <param name="doc"></param>
public void ConvertPDFToTIFF(PDFDocument doc)
List<REImage> imageList = GetReImageForPDFDocument(doc);
int imgCount = 0;
foreach (REImage img in imageList)
REFile.SaveImageFile(img, @"C:\" + imgCount + ".tif", new TIFEncoder());
C# PDF to TIFF Conversion & Rendering Library FAQs
Q 1: I need to convert a group of PDF document files to TIFF. Does your C#.NET PDF to TIFF conversion control toolkit support converting PDF document to TIFF in bulk?
A 1: Sorry, our current version of C# .NET PDF to TIFF converter library control only supports converting one single-page or multi-page PDF document into TIFF at a time. However, developes can work out such PDF to TIFF batch conversion code based on our offered APIs.
Q 2: Some PDF to TIFF converter control SDK can convert multi-page PDF document into corresponding multi-page TIFF image file using C#.NET code. But some PDF to TIFF conversion component can only convert multi-page PDF document into a group of separate single-page TIFF files by C# code. Which category does RasterEdge C#.NET PDF to TIFF converting library control belong to?
A 2: Currently, RasterEdge PDF to TIFF converting library control can just convert multi-page PDF document into separate single-page TIFF image files in C#.NET class applications.
Q 3: The PDF document I want to convert to TIFF image format contains both graphics and text content. Thus I wonder can your C#.NET PDF to TIFF image converter control support converting all the PDF file content including both graphics and text into TIFF image?
A 3: Yes, RasterEdge C#.NET PDF to TIFF converter control supports converting both graphics and text on PDF file to TIFF file.
Related C# PDF to Raster Image Conversions
Recommend this to Google+