If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Convert PDF to Word
RasterEdge Visual C# .NET PDF to Word (DOC/DOCX) converter library control is a mature and effective PDF document converting utility. Using this PDF to Word converting library control, .NET developers can quickly convert PDF document to fully-fomatted Word file using Visual C# code. This C#.NET PDF to Word(DOC/DOCX) conversion library can help developers convert multi-page PDF document to multi-page Word file or convert each PDF document page to separate Word file.
The most outstanding feature of this PDF to Word converting toolkit is its industry-leading converting accuracy. The Word file, converted by RasterEdge PDF to Word converter toolkit, preserves the structure & layout of target PDF document, keeps the elements (like images, tables and chats) of original PDF file and maintains the original text style (including font, size, color, links and boldness).
Why do we need this PDF to Word converting library? In the daily-life applications, you often need to use and edit the PDF document content for certain purpose. But without licensed third-party software, you can hardly edit PDF document. Under this situation, you need to convert PDF document to some easily editable files like Word document.
Although you can easily achieve this by a copy-and-paste method or by just retyping the content in Word, it will be time-consuming to format the layout especially when you are trying to convert a large-size PDF document. Therefore, this C# PDF to Word converting library will be quite useful for modern document management. If needed, you can also convert PDF to other editable & searchable document types using C# code, like converting PDF to HTML
and converting PDF to text
This C#.NET online tutorial page for PDF to Word conversion consists of following five aspects.
- Feature list of C#.NET PDF to Word converting library
- How to integrate C# PDF to Word conversion control SDK
- C# method to convert PDF document to Word (DOC/DOCX) file
- Demo C# code for multi-page PDF to Word conversion in .NET
- C#.NET PDF to Word converting FAQs
C# PDF to Word Converter Library Features
- 100% managed PDF to Word converting library, compatible with .NET developing platforms
- Perform high-fidelity PDF to Word conversion with super-fast speed and industry-leading accuracy using C#
- Able to convert PDF document to one Word file preserving original document layout using C#.NET
- Free to convert one selected PDF page to fully-formatted Word file in C#.NET class application
C# PDF to Word Converter Library Integration
This section aims to help developers start a C#.NET class application and integrate our PDF to Word converting library to convert PDF document to Word file.
- Firstly create a C#.NET project in Visual Studio (2005/2008/2010);
- Activate .NET Imaging SDK license and copy created "RasterEdgeLicense.txt" to your project bin folder;
- Add RasterEdge C#.NET PDF to Word converting SDK dlls to your C# project references;
Copy the demo C# code and you can convert PDF document to Word file.
C#.NET Method for PDF to Word Conversion
The C# PDF converting method that this PDF to Word converting library has offered can ensure that the structure of outputted Word file is equal to that of source PDF document.
public void ConvertPdftoWord(string PDFInputFile, int PDFPageNumber, string WordOutputFile);
Sample C# Code to Convert PDF to Word
Using the sample C# code below, you can easily convert a multi-page PDF document to a Word file preserving original content and layout.
public partial class Form1 : Form
private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
RasterEdgeImaging PDF = new RasterEdgeImaging();
public void ConvertPdftoWord();
PDFInputFile = (@"C:/1.pdf");
PDFPageNumber = "2";
WordOutputFile = OutputFormat.docx;
C#.NET PDF to Word Conversion FAQs
Q: Can RasterEdge C#.NET PDF to Word converting library help me convert a PDF document to a Word 2003 file directly?
A: Sorry, our C# PDF to Word converting library can only support converting source PDF document to a Word 2007 file (.docx) directly.
See Related Visual C# Project Doc & Image Conversion
Recommend this to Google+