If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET is a powerful 3rd party imaging toolkit with reasonable licensing. From this .NET Imaging SDK, you can find several mature and independent compact libraries which are all compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems and .NET Framework 2.0 & above versions.
The C#.NET PDF converting library from RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET is a professional and advanced PDF document manipulating control which can be applied to converting PDF documents (for any PDF version from 1.2 to latest 1.7 version ). Remarkably, this PDF document converter control for C#.NET can manipulate & convert standard PDF documents independently without using other external third-party dependencies like Adobe Acrobat in .NET class applications.
Without making much configuration, this PDF document converting library control component offers reliable C#.NET PDF document processing APIs for developers to conduct high fidelity PDF file conversion in C#.NET applications, like ASP.NET web form application and Windows Forms project. Using this .NET professional PDF document conversion library toolkit in C#, you can easily perform a conversion from a PDF document to a raster or vector image file format or from PDF document to other document files, like Word.
This tutorial page for performing PDF document conversion in C#.NET class application consists of following three parts.
- Features of C#.NET PDF document converting & rendering component
- Complete PDF file rendering APIs that are 100% managed in C# class
- C# guide for related PDF document rendering & conversion
C#.NET PDF Document Conversion Features
- Professional PDF converter library, written in managed C# code
- Perform high-fidelity PDF document conversion using C#.NET
- Support single or multi-threaded C# application to render PDF document to other image forms in high performance
- Rapidly load PDF document that will be rendered from local file or memory stream
- Convert PDF document to other files without using other external dependences
- Reliable and stable C# methods for converting PDF page to raster image formats, like bmp, gif, jpeg, png, and tiff
- High performance PDF document rendering library supports converting PDF to vector image using C#.NET code, like SVG
- Free to save the converted image to local file as you wish
C# Project PDF Rendering & Conversion APIs
Please refer to following two sets of C# APIs for PDF document rendering. And users who apply this PDF page converting library may note that, before you have conversion from PDF to image, you are supposed to use our well designed APIs to transform PDF page to image collection first.
Render PDF to Get REImage Collection or Choose a Page to Convert
Please use API solutions below to render PDF document page to image in C#.
BasePage PDFDocument.GetPage(int pageIdx);
BaseImage PDFPage.toImage(int height, int width);
Render PDF in Other Image Formats Using Image Conversion API
Adopt RasterEdge saving solution to convert PDF document to any specific image form.
void REFile.SaveImageFile(REImage image, String filePath);
C# Guide for PDF Rendering & Conversion
Following table provides C# developers with an overview of all supported PDF document rendering types & options within C# project. If you want to get the detailed description and C# demo code of each PDF conversion, please link to have a quick access.
Apart from C#.NET PDF Document Rendering & Converting guide, RasterEdge also provides VB.NET programmers with tutorial for PDF Rendering & Converting using VB.NET code
Recommend this to Google+