If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Create C# PDF Document Viewer
C#.NET PDF Document Viewer
RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET has a sharp edge over other .NET imaging toolkits available on the market based on its fully-featured functions and easy-to-use characters. The PDF document manipulating add-on from RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET is equipped with the capacity to help developers create mature and advanced PDF document viewer & reader in both website and windows applications.
Built in .NET developing platform and written in managed C# code, this C#.NET PDF document viewing & reading library control can be easily and successfully integrated into HTML 5 ASP.NET web service application, Windows Forms application and mobile developing applications.
The PDF document viewer & reader created by this C#.NET imaging toolkit can be used by developers for reliably & quickly PDF document viewing, PDF annotation and PDF document processing in applications which are built based on .NET Framework 2.0 and above.
Apart from PDF document viewing & reading functions, our RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET is also available for reading & viewing other common document & image files in C#.NET class applications. If you are still interested in other image and document viewers, please link to TIFF Web Viewer
, TIFF Windows Viewer
, Word Web Viewer
, Word Windows Viewer
, Image Web Viewer
and Image Windows Viewer
Now please have a look at the layout of this C#.NET PDF document viewer and reader creating tutorial page.
- Features of C#.NET PDF document viewer & reader
- C#.NET document viewer creating requirement
- How to create PDF Web viewer and PDF Windows viewer using C#.NET
Features of C#.NET PDF Document Viewer
- Support scanned or not PDF, PDF/A in C#.NET
- Quickly open & load 1000+ PDF document pages
- View, save and print designed PDF document using C# code
- Support thumbnail preview for quick PDF document page navigation
- Support PDF document page insertion, deletion and reorganization
- Free to rotate viewing PDF document page in 90 degree increments
- Able to zoom in or zoom out for better PDF document viewing & displaying
- Able to perform antique and sharpening effects on viewing PDF document
- Offer rich annotation support for marking & highlighting PDF document using C#
- PDF document viewer can be created in Web Forms, Windows Form and mobile platform
Requirements for Creating PDF Viewer
As RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET is developed in .NET Framework 2.0 within Visual Studio 2005, thus, you need to make sure your PDF document developing environment is compatible with the minimum installation requirement of this C#.NET PDF document viewer control. Here we list the system components that this C#.NET PDF document viewer and reader control has required.
- Windows XP or later Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later versions
- .NET Framework version 2.0 and above
Creating C# PDF Web / Windows Viewer
Specifically designed for .NET applications, this C#.NET PDF document viewing & reading control can be used in three different .NET projects, like ASP.NET web site, Windows Forms project and mobile developing applications.
Recommend this to Google+