> .NET Imaging SDK
> Process Web Image
This online guide content is Out Dated
Please get the latest XDoc.HTML5 Viewer C# Developer Guide here
Visual C# .NET Web Pages Processing Overview
RasterEdge .NET Imaging Web Viewer SDK library is a mature and reliable solution which empowers client side to process and manipulate web images and document pages. Specific web image processing functions of viewer include image / page rotating, adding & deleting buttons, etc. If you want to have quick evaluation of our Web Viewer, please see Quick to Run C# Web Viewer Demo Project
RasterEdge's engineers and experts are dedicated to providing the best technologies for imaging processing and operating on the web including HTML5, web services, ASP.NET web forms, and more. Featured with no external plugin and zero footprint, our Visual C# .NET Imaging Web Viewer empowers users with great capabilities to load and process web documents and images in many modern browsers, like IE7+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
In this page, we will demonstrate how to implement image viewer processing operations within Visual C# web imaging application for developers. Listed below is a simple layout of the guiding page.
- Web images processing features within Visual C# .NET imaging web viewer control
- Comprehensive imaging APIs for users to rotate web images or document pages in Visual C#
- Example for adding and deleting a function button within C# web document viewer
Image Processing Features of C# Web Viewer
- Developed with RasterEdge .NET core imaging programming technology
- Free to rotate current web image both in clockwise and counter-clockwise by clicking buttons
- Add easy-to-use image & page processing buttons within C#.NET Imaging Web Viewer
- Support most of the mainstream web browsers for image & file processing in C# web doc image viewer
- Fast image processing speed with outstanding performance in C#.NET web application
Processing Web Image & Page with C# Doc Viewer
In the following sections, we will demonstrate how users can easily process web image or document page within Visual C#.NET Web Document Viewer. Guidance will be provided to show you how to rotate a current file page or image, and how to add or delete a processing button using C# web viewer control.
What's more, if you are also interested in image and document page processing in other Visual .NET applications, we suggest you reading guides for web image viewer processing in Visual Basic .NET program
and process web pages within image viewer in ASP.NET application
Rotating C# Web Image & Document Page
In order to rotate a current web image or document page, users should first integrate RasterEdge Web Document Viewer Control in your Visual C#.NET web application
- btnRotate90: Rotating the currently viewed page/image clockwise in 90 degrees
- btnRotate180: Rotating the currently viewed page/image clockwise in 180 degrees
- btnRotate270: Rotating the currently viewed page/image counterclockwise in 90 degrees
Adding & Deleting Buttons in C# Web Viewer
//Require amplification function buttons
pageToolbarStr += toolbarZoomIn.CreateHtml();
//Does not need "Processing" Forum
More C# Web Doc Image Viewer Tutorials!
Use powerful .NET Web Doc and Image Viewer to make your image viewing easier and unique.
Recommend this to Google+