If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Create Thumbnail
Create Thumbnail in C#.NET Overview
This C# image thumbnail add-on tool empowers developers and end user with multiple capabilities for a better image thumbnail generating in C# developing platform. As for the specific abilities, we list them in the image thumbnail creating features section.
RasterEdge provides an advanced set of image functions that are especially designed for enhancing and analyzing images regardless of their formats or data distribution in C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET and .NET Windows Forms environments. The primary supported thumbnail creating image formats are JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF. For more comprehensive of DocImage formats solutions, please go to C# image formats tutorials
This image thumbnail creating essay will be displayed within following sections:
- C# image thumbnail creating feature list and basic technique requirements
- How to create an image thumbnail inserting program in C# class
- C# methods and sample codes on how to create image thumbnail accurately and quickly
- More functions of image processor in .NET developing application
C# Image Thumbnail Creating Feature List
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2005 and .NET 2.0 or all the later versions
- Easily integrate image thumbnail creating application into your C#.NET programs
- Complete solutions provided for setting thumbnail width and height in C# project
- Full color support to change image thumbnail background color with C# function code
- Automatically save the created image thumbnail to memory within DocImage SDK for .NET Saving Controls
- Support native 36 bit and 64 bit image processing binaries
- Offer royalty free developer licenses of C#.NET DocImage SDK for thumbnail creation project
Create Thumbnail within C# Windows Program
The following steps and C# class codes are designed to help developers and end users to create a proper project for image thumbnail production in your C#.NET applications.
- Firstly, please open Visual Studio (2005/2008/2010);
- Then, create a Windows application in Visual C# developing language;
- Then, activate the license of C# Image SDKs and copy the created "RasterEdgeLicense.txt" to the new C# Windows project folder;
- Install .NET Imaging SDK DLLs into this project by adding reference;
- Finally, you may use .NET Imaging SDK using statements like below:
This guide tells users how to create image thumbnail with .NET Imaging SDK and create thumbnail creator using Visual C# sample codes. For VB.NET developers, please go to how to create thumbnail in VB.NET platform
. Want to view image and document thumbnail in WinForms or web applications, please go to image and document thumbnail creator in .NET WinForms
or image and document thumbnail creator in ASP.NET web
Thumbnail Creation Methods in C# Project
If you are end users, you can directly apply following image thumbnail creating methods to your C# applications; if you are developers, thumbnail creating APIs below can help you program your special thumbnail creator in C#.NET environments.
C# Method to Create High Quality Image Thumbnail
Following simple thumbnail creating solution is provided to help users to resize image thumbnail width and height in C# class.
public int CreateThumbnail(int ImageID, int Width, int Height);
Create High Quality Image Thumbnail with Background Color
Apart from adjusting thumbnail relative size, users also can run C# method below to change the background color of image thumbnail within a few seconds.
public int CreateThumbnail(int ImageID, int Width, int Height, Color BackColor);
More Functions of Image Processor in .NET Projects
DocImage processing components work reliably in variable .NET applications, and particular functions including image rotating, flipping, deskewing, despeckling, page deletion or adding, brightness adjustment, etc are well supported.
Recommend this to Google+