If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Convert TIFF to JPEG
C#.NET Image: TIFF to JPEG Overview
Based on the core technology of RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK, .NET TIFF Converting and Rendering controls are powerful enough for fulfilling users' needs to convert single or multi-page TIFF file to JPEG image(s) with its mature and robust TIFF imaging converting APIs in C#.NET class. Except for TIFF to JPEG, RasterEdge .NET TIFF Converting Components also can be applied to transform and render TIFF to BMP, PNG, GIF, SVG and PDF formats in C#.NET, as well as in VB.NET, ASP.NET & .NET WinForms projects.
From this tutorial page, users are supposed to know:
- Comprehensive functions list of converting TIFF document to JPEG image with C#.NET library SDK
- Needed .NET assemblies for TIFF converting to JPEG in C#.NET class
- C# APIs and demo code for rendering and converting TIFF to JPEG image
- Full TIFF image conversion functions in .NET program
C#.NET Image: TIFF to JPEG Rendering Functions List
- Easy to use TIFF to JPEG conversion function by integrating basic DLL and TIFF DLL in C# project
- Professional TIFF converting SDK for rendering TIFF to raster JPEG image or other vector image formats, like SVG
- Support quickly loading TIFF document and defining any pages to convert to JPEG images
- C# demo code provided for converting single TIFF file page to JPEG image in a few seconds
- TIFF document batch conversion operation is available in C#.NET programming
- Complete image processing solution for converted JPEG image with RasterEdge .NET Imaging Toolkit
- Easy to store converted JPEG images to a repository in C#.NET class
Needed Assemblies for C# TIFF Conversion to JPEG
Before applying TIFF to JPEG function, you need to integrate following references to your C#.NET imaging project.
- RasterEdge.Imaging.Basic.dll and RasterEdge.Imaging.Basic.Codec.dll: the fundamental imaging SDK libraries for C# TIFF to JPEG conversion within .NET Framework.
- RasterEdge.Imaging.TIFF.dll: offers C#.NET users with advanced multi-page TIFF viewing and editing APIs and methods.
Entire APIs and Sample Code in C# for TIFF to JPEG
This part is prepared to demonstate how to use unique and reliable RasterEdge TIFF rendering and conversion APIs and demo code in C# to convert any specfic TIFF document or its page(s) to JPEG image(s).
Addtionally, users may note that two classes are used here: TIFFDocument & TIFFPage. TIFFDocument is an abstraction of TIFF document that contains all TIFF document information, including TIFF pages. And TIFFPgae stands for all the TIFF file pages.
TIFF to JPEG Rendering & Converting APIs
Following APIs are used for rendering and converting TIFF document or its pages to JPEG images in C#.NET.
// in TIFFDocument
void ConvertToImages(ImageType target, String directory, String fileName);
void ConvertToImages(ImageType targetType, float zoomValue, String directory, String fileName);
// in TIFFPage
void ConvertToImage(ImageType toType,String filePath);
void ConvertToImage(ImageType toType, float zoomValue, String filePath);
C#.NET Image: C# Code to Convert TIFF to JPEG
Following complete C# sample code is for converting TIFF document to JPEG image. If you want to do more JPEG image processing after converting, please link to image processing & manipulating in C#.NET
to get more details.
// load a TIFF document
TIFFDocument doc = new TIFFDocument(@"C:\Source\Tiff\sample.tif");
// bulk operation for converting TIFF document to collections of JPEG image files
doc.ConvertToImages(ImageType.JPEG, @"c:\output", "sample");
// convert the fisrt page of TIFF file to JPEG with zoom factor of 5 (reduced in size)
BasePage page = doc.GetPage(0);
Full TIFF Conversion Functions in .NET Applications
Using powerful RasterEdge .NET TIFF Imaging Converting SDK, users will have the ability to convert TIFF to other image & document formats. See list below.
Recommend this to Google+