If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
Overview of C# Word Conversion Control
RasterEdge Word Document Add-on for C#.NET provides complete Word document manipulating & processing solution for C#.NET developers. This Word Add-on supports Word document version 2007 or above. Using this Add-on, you are able to convert Microsoft Office Word document to other image and document formats, including PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PDF, etc. What's more, you can easily set Word document rendering options in C#.NET application.
This page will give guidance on how to convert Word document into other image and document formats using C# code. Below is the structure of this C# Word conversion guide page.
- Characteristics of this C#.NET Word Conversion Control
- APIs to be used in Visual C# Word conversion project
- Useful C# guides for Microsoft Word document conversion
Features of C# Word Conversion Control
- Completely written in Visual C# with full compatibility for .NET Framework 2.0 or later versions
- Designed for .NET development environment such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 / 2010 /2012
- Support Word to PNG, Word to JPEG, Word to GIF and Word to BMP conversions in C#.NET
- Simple to convert Microsoft Word document to PDF document by using Visual C# programming
- Easily convert a Word document into a multi-page TIFF file in your C#.NET program
- Capable of converting Office Word document to SVG image format in an easy C#.NET solution
- Able to specify resolution and bit depth options in Word document rendering process in C# class
APIs for Word Conversion in C# Project
There are two steps for converting Word document to other image and document formats in C#.NET with our Word Conversion Control. The first step is to get a REImage collection or choose specific Word document page to render. The second step is to render Word document in other formats. We provide detail APIs for the two steps here.
Render Word to Get a REImage Collection or Choose Specific Page to Render
DOCXDocument(List <REImage> images);
BasePage DOCXDocument.GetPage(int pageIndex);
BaseImage DOCXPage.toImage(int width, int height);
Render Word in Other Image Formats using Image Converting APIs
void REImage.Convert(Stream s, ImageFormat format);
C# Guides for Word Document Conversion
Converting and rendering Word document in C#.NET project is an easy job by referring to useful C# guides we provide online. If you want to convert Word document to TIFF, SVG, Raster Images or set your Word conversion options in C#.NET, please click respective link in the following table.
Recommend this to Google+