If this is your first time to use our DocImageSDK, we strongly suggest you reading How to Start first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Create Word Document Viewer
RasterEdge DocImage SDK for .NET enables C#.NET developers to add Word document viewing, displaying & reading functionality into your system using C# code compiling. Users only need to make sure you have installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 / 2010 version into your computer. Then you can use this Office Word processing tool library to create a document viewer in ASP.NET web site, a Windows application or a mobile application, with which Visual C# developers can process, view & annotate Word document through its user-friendly interface.
This guiding article will focus on how to create a Word document viewer using Visual C# language. And this page can be divided in the following four sections:
- Features for C#.NET Word Document Viewer
- Minimum requirement for Word Document C# Viewer
- ASP.NET/Windows/Mobile Word Viewers introduction
- More C# Word processing user manuals
Besides this Visual C# guide for C# Office Word document viewer, RasterEdge also provides detailed Visual Basic Tutorial for Creating Online Web Viewer
. If you want to create a Windows viewer for Word instead, you can navigate to this VB.NET Guide for Creating Word Windows Viewer
. Furthermore, for more Word document processing user manuals in Visual C#, please view in the last section of this page.
Features for C#.NET Word Document Viewer
- An easy-to-use C#.NET Word document viewer with instinctive button design
- Adopt user-friendly interface that lets you annotate Word visually using C#
- Support thumbnail preview for fast & accurate Word page location in C#.NET
- Offer mature page manipulation functions (insert, delete & reorder pages) using C# coding
- Rich options to add annotations such as rectangle / text / ellipse, to Word document using C#
- Able to redact Word content by burning annotations on Word using C# sample codes
- Easy to open and view Word document with our HTML 5 Web Viewer, Windows Viewer or Mobile Viewer
Minimum Requirements for C#.NET Word Document Viewer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above versions installed
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 version installed
- Visual C# programming language supported (as well as Visual Basic .NET)
How to Create Word Viewer in Web/Windows/Mobile Applications
Listed here are three tutorials for Visual C# developers to create a Word viewer in ASP.NET web site / web project, a Windows class application and a Mobile project. When you have created Word viewer using C#, you can proceed with other Microsoft Office Word processing actions, such as loading Word from local file, deleting a Word page, rotating left and right, zooming in and out, adding annotations in any shapes, saving to local directory, or printing Word out through your printer.
C#.NET Word Document Web Viewer
C#.NET Word Windows Document Viewer
This is a detailed user manual with sample codes for Visual C# developers to easily create a HTML 5 Web Viewer for Microsoft Word document. Using this viewer, users can process the MS DOCX file simply by clicking on the button displayed on the user-friendly interface. You will be able to duplicate the doc, rotate it in any angle, add annotation & barcode images, read barcodes from it and so on.
This C# tutorial is written for the Visual C# users to create a Windows Viewer to display & view Word document. Following this guide, you can create this viewer within few steps using C# programming language. Once it is done, you can freely conduct a variety of Microsoft Word document processing, such as adding watermark in Word, adding or deleting a docx page, convert Word to images and PDF, etc.
C#.NET Word Mobile Viewer
For mobile device developers, RasterEdge also provides this Word Mobile Viewer, with which you can open / display, edit and save Word documents on your mobile devices such as Android, iphone and iPad, etc.
More C#.NET Imaging Solutions for Word Document
Recommend this to Google+