To get started with DocImage SDK for .NET, you are supposed to read VB.NET Imaging: Get Started first!
After getting an image / picture / photo with image capturing device, in general, people will perform some editing or processing functions on source image file. To some degree, an efficient .NET image processing solution will be a necessity for most modern VB imaging applications.
To meet this requirement, RasterEdge provides this VB.NET image processor control SDK which owns the APIs for developers to create image thumbnail, resize, crop, scale, flip, rotate and watermark source image file. Besides, if you want to apply some popular image effects to target image file, like image sharpening
, image vintage effect creating
, image color adjusting
and image filtering
, this VB.NET image processing control is also suitable.
This article can be counted as an index page for RasterEdge VB.NET image processor control SDK. And following is a brief article layout of this VB.NET image editor control SDK online tutorial page.
- Key features of this VB.NET image processor control SDK
- Function list of this VB.NET image processing and editing library toolkit
- Frequently asked questions about RasterEdge VB.NET image processing assembly add-on
VB.NET Image Processor Control SDK Features
- 100% managed .NET solution that can process image in any VB.NET developing applications
- Robust VB.NET image processing library control that is built in .NET Framework 2.0 application
- Compact rich image editing functions into several small-size libraries that are compatible with VB.NET programming language
How to Process Image Using VB.NET
In this section, we will show you all supported image processing and editing functions. If you want to see detailed VB.NET programming examples, please follow the attached links.
VB.NET Image Processing Control SDK FAQs
Q 1: Does this VB.NET image processing control SDK allow developers to process & edit image in bulk?
A 1: Sorry, the APIs that RasterEdge VB.NET image processor control SDK has offered only allow developers to process one image file at a time.
Q 2: After I apply various image processing functions to source image file using this VB.NET image editor control SDK, will the original image file be changed permanently?
A 2: This VB.NET image editor control SDK allows developers process target image file and save edited image as new file. Thus, the original image file will not be changed.
Find more user guides with RasteEdge .NET Image SDK using VB.NET sample codings!
Recommend this to Google+