To get started with DocImage SDK for .NET, you are supposed to read VB.NET Imaging: Get Started first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Image SDK VB Programming
RasterEdge high performance and reliable .NET Image and Document SDK contains award-winning image viewing, processing, annotating, converting capabilities and many Add-on SDKs, toolkits, APIs, and libraries that are built on the nuclear RasterEdge .NET image technologies. And these image and document handling features are easy to be integrated within single or multiple threaded VB.NET document imaging projects.
We are going to display following two aspects of RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK in VB program:
- Brief introduction of each DLL of RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK package within VB application
- Four main image viewing and processing functions of .NET Imaging SDK in VB.NET
RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK Introduction in VB Class
RasterEdge .NET Imaging Programming SDK can be divided into two main categories in VB program as following:
Core .NET Imaging SDKs and Toolkits in VB.NET:
- RasterEdge.Imaging.Basic.dll: the core library of all VB.NET image and document viewing and operating applications
- RasterEdge.Imaging.Annotation.dll: offers the nuclear methods for both image and document forms annotating applications in VB.NET
- RasterEdge.Imaging.Drawing.dll: provides the text and .NET graphics drawing techniques for any document format
- RasterEdge.Imaging.Processing.dll: includes the technologies for image and document editing in VB program, like resizing, rotating, cropping, splitting, etc.
- RasterEdge.Imaging.WebViewer.dll: contains image and document web viewer, Windows viewer and mobile devices viewer
VB.NET Imaging Programming SDK Add-ons:
- RasterEdge.Imaging.Barcode.Creator.dll: offers users with the complete doc image barcode creating and generating solutions in VB
- RasterEdge.Imaging.Barcode.Scanner.dll: contrary to the barcode creator, barcode scanner allows users to scan an decode all the linear and 2D barcodes from VB project image and document
- RasterEdge.Imaging.DICOM.dll: use this DLL for medical DICOM image reading and writing
- RasterEdge.Imaging.JPEG2000.dll: use this DLL for compressing and decompressing special JPEG2000 image in VB image application
- RasterEdge.Imaging.MSWordDocx.dll: implement this DLL within .NET, VB.NET Imaging SDK to view and process Microsoft Word document
- RasterEdge.Imaging.PDF.dll: used to processing PDF file in VB project; combine PDF DLL with other image SDKs, such as Barcode Add-on, to read and write barcode on PDF page
- RasterEdge.Imaging.TesseractOCR.dll: use this excellent OCR reading component for extracting text and image from image and document in VB.NET
- RasterEdge.Imaging.TIFF.dll: easy to incorporate this TIFF image DLL for VB.NET with any other core or add-on library
- RasterEdge.Imaging.TWAIN.dll: use this standard TWAIN DLL to work with your image application and scanning hardware
VB.NET Imaging Programming SDK Classification
Generally speaking, the features of our .NET, VB.NET Image Programming SDK
can be divided into following four parts based on the function standard. In the table below, we give the short description of each image application in VB program; please do link to have a better guide.
VB.NET Imaging Processing Function
VB.NET Imaging Converting Application
With our .NET Imaging Processing Control in VB.NET, users are able to finish image resizing, cropping, rotating, scaling, flipping, watermark and thumbnail creation by using the compliant mature .NET imaging editing solution.
Developers and end users are supposed to use the VB.NET Imaging Converting Library to convert image to and from many other forms, such as, image to byte array, image to stream, image to Word & PDF, also the vice versa.
Annotation Library in VB.NET Image Project
Image Drawing Toolkit within VB.NET Class
If you want to add a markup to your target image and document to highlight, underline and make revision of the passage, you need to use the VB.NET Imaging Annotation DLL. It can empower you across your VB.NET application with the abilities to create and customize variable primary annotation shapes to your image page, including text, freehand, line, ellipse, rectangle, rubber stamps, etc.
This Image Drawing Library in VB Windows & Web projects can help users draw and write text and .NET graphics on certain image with the flexible APIs. Besides, the written text or image object can be saved as a separate file to local file or memory.
Recommend this to Google+