To get started with DocImage SDK for .NET, you are supposed to read VB.NET Imaging: Get Started first!
> .NET Imaging SDK
> Create VB TIFF Document Viewer
By downloading the RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK trial for free, you will be able to get the RasterEdge multi-page TIFF processing add-on library. VB developers can easily integrate this plug-in control into your Visual Basic imaging application for .NET development environment, and you can build an easy to use multi-page TIFF document viewer, with which you may load & open a single TIFF file, and display them in a viewable format. Now we support creating three kinds of TIFF document viewer:
- VB.NET multi-page TIFF web viewer - to view and edit TIFF doc in your web application to view with browsers
- VB.NET multi-page TIFF windows viewer - to open and process TIFF doc in your windows application
- VB.NET multi-page TIFF mobile viewer - to display and edit TIFF file on your mobile device such Android and iOS
Besides these, users will also have easy access for various TIFF editing functions in VB.NET thanks to the user-friendly interface provided by RasterEdge TIFF viewer. You will have the options to directly jump to the beginning or end of the TIFF file, skip between different pages in a TIFF, zoom in and zoom out for better reading experience, as well as simple editing like deleting / adding pages, rotating / watermarking a few TIFF pages, adding TIFF annotations, etc.
This page will provide the users with several Visual Basic tutorials as for how to create a multi-page TIFF web viewer, how to create a TIFF mobile viewer, and how to create a TIFF viewer for Windows application. Listed here is the structure of this guiding page:
- Detailed VB.NET TIFF document viewer feature list
- VB.NET examples to create TIFF web viewer, TIFF windows viewer, and TIFF mobile viewer
VB.NET TIFF Document Viewer Feature List
- Build to support .NET Framework 2.0 and all the later versions
- Compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 / 2010 / 2012
- Easy to be integrated into VB.NET windows application, VB.NET web project, and VB.NET Class Library
- Support all the major web browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Simple to load, open and view / display multi-page TIFF with VB.NET document viewer
- Intuitive user interface for VB.NET TIFF processing such as skipping, rotating, watermarking, and annotating
- Detailed integration guide provided with VB.NET sample codes for TIFF viewer building
- Easily add / insert, delete / remove a single page or multiple ones from the TIFF doc through VB.NET doc image viewer
- Freely edit and save / restore the multi-page TIFF document to your local directory
VB.NET: Build TIFF Web Viewer, Windows Viewer and Mobile Viewer
Now you can start to download the RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK to get the TIFF document viewer trial for free. When that is done, you can navigate to the Visual Basic .NET tutorials below to learn how to create a multi-page TIFF document viewer in your VB.NET image processing application.
Recommend this to Google+