JAVA Imaging Viewer
Web Document Image Viewer
License & Price
SDK & Add-Ons
Form Recognition & Processing
Multi-page Tiff Processing
JPEG 2000 Codec
> Java Image Viewer > barcode
Barcode Generator for Java is a barcode generation library for Java applications which designed for all possible applications developed in Java languages with class library in it. Java barcode generator by RasterEedge is provided in convenient jar files which are combined with Applet, Servlet, Class Library and IGF Encoder. And it can be run on any platform with a JVM, like Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc.
Barcode Generator for Java Benefits and Features
- Complete barcode generation library for Java various projects.
- About 22 linear barcode types are included in Java linear barcode generation package.
- Source code is included for applets, servlets and graphic encoders in each barcode type package.
- Data Matrix, QR Code and PDF 417 barcode generation packages are developed in single package for generation in Java.
- Various developer licenses are designed for any possible requirements for Java projects.
- Barcode Generator for Java is easy to generate and create Code 39s on any operating system with a Java Virtual Machine in Java programming.
- Java Bean, conforming to a particular specification, is easy to integrate and customized in a developmental environment for Code 39 barcode generator.
- Servlets is used to extend the Java applications hosted by web servers for java Code 39 barcode image creation and insert HTML as a tag HTML.
- Excluding Servlet, Java Code 39 Barcode Generation SDK supports other server side projects like JSP, EJB, J2EE, Web Service and Java Class.
- Easy to integrate with Jasper Reports, iReport, Eclipse BIRT, Oracle Reports.
- Applets can provide web applications with interactive features of barcodes that cannot be provided by HTML.
- Various barcode image formats, like ASCII, BMP, DIB, EPS Preview, JPEG, etc, are valid for Java Barcode Generator with over 20 barcode types.
- Barcode angles can be rotated into 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees for barcode orientation in Java Barcode Generation library.
- Graphic configuration options allow barcode image background, foreground color setting into any human-readable color.
- Text options include show text or not, text margin setting, show check sum digit or not choices for linear barcode in java applications.
- Check sum digit can be automatically computed conforming to the Code 39 linear barcode industry specification with barcode generator for Java.
- Error correction is valid for all 2D barcodes like QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 in excel spreadsheet.
- For EAN and UPC barcode supported by Java Barcode Generator, there are EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E which can be set 2 or 5 numeric supplement data to generate a supplement barcode on the right side of barcode images.
- Supplement height and supplement space can be set to change the size of EAN and UPC supplement barcodes.
- For barcode placement, Java Barcode Generation Component supports putting barcode image in the right, center and left inside the barcode image.
- Unit of measure for Java Barcode Generation SDK can be set to pixel, inch and cm.
- Space between bars can be customized to improve linear barcode readability in java applications.
- Bearer bars can be valid to generate for all 1D barcodes in Java projects.
Barcode for Java Supported Barcodes
Supporting over 20 1D (Linear) barcodes: Codabar, Code 11, Code 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 128 (GS1 128), EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Identcode, Interleaved 2 of 5, Leitcode, MSI Plessey, Planet, Postnet, ITF-14, RM4SCC, ISSN, ISBN.
Supporting main 2d barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF 417.
Barcode for Java Free Trial Version Download
Java Barcode Generator SDK Free Trial Version is provided here to download for having a try of it.
Barcode for Java Developer Guide
Barcode Generator for Java Developer Guide is provided here for detailed demonstration on how to install Barcode Generator in Java and how to use it to generate and output linear and 2D barcodes in Java projects with sample source code.
Barcode for Java Licenses
Rasteredge provides the following licenses for Barcode for Java with free and automatic technical support and product upgrades for a period of 30 days.
- Single Developer License is provided for one developer royalty free distribution up to 10,000 user license.
- 5 Developer License allows five developers royalty free distribution up to 20,000 user license.
- Unlimited Developer License grants the rights of developer license for unlimited developers and user licenses.
- Small and Mid-size Company Developer License is provided for the qualified organizations.
Please send request to email@example.com!