Rasteredge supplies several barcode printing and generating solutions and products by using VB.NET. It is easy to create linear and two dimensional barcodes via vb.net in .NET Windows Forms, ASP.NET web projects, Crystal Reports as well as SQL server reporting services.
Barcode Generating in VB.NET - Features & Benefits
- Generate linear and 2D barcode symbologies in .NET projects with VB.NET
- Easily integrate these barcode generators into .NET project templates with VB.NET
- Compatible with .NET WinForms, ASP.NET Web projects, Crystal Reports, and SSRS, etc.
- Create barcodes in VB.NET in .NET framework 2.0 and up applications
- Easy to customize barcode width (X dimension) and height (Y dimension) through Visual Basic .NET
- Export high quality 1D/2D barcode images in .NET project templates
- Automatically calculate check digits in .NET applications for linear barcodes with VB.NET
- Dynamic output resolution support by using these barcode creation products
Barcode Creating in VB.NET - Supported Barcode Symbologies
More than twenty 1D barcode symbologies can be created in various .NET projects with Visual Basic, such as: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13, UPC-A, GS1-128, ITF14, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Identcode, Leitcode, EAN-8, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 11, Code 93, Intelligent Mail Barcode, ISBN, ISSN, MSI Plessey, Planet, Postnet, Royal Mail Barcode.
Two dimensional barcodes can be created in VB.NET including QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF417.
Barcode Generating with VB.NET - Free Trial Version Download
Each barcode generating product listed below includes VB.NET code sample for easily creating linear and 2D barcodes in these project templates
- Download .NET Barcode Generator SDK Free Trial Version
- Download .NET Windows Forms Barcode Control
- Download ASP.NET Web barcode generation Control
Barcode Creating with VB.NET - Developer Guide
The following sample shows how to create a barcode in VB.NET for .NET project templates, take Code 39 for instance:
Dim barcode As Linear = New Linear
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.CODE39
barcode.Data = "RASTEREDGE"
barcode.AddCheckSum = True
barcode.ProcessTilde = False
barcode.N = 3.0F
barcode.I = 1.0F
barcode.ShowStartStopInText = False
barcode.UOM = UnitOfMeasure.PIXEL
barcode.X = 1
barcode.Y = 80
barcode.LeftMargin = 0
barcode.RightMargin = 0
barcode.TopMargin = 0
barcode.BottomMargin = 0
barcode.Resolution = 96
barcode.Rotate = Rotate.Rotate0
barcode.ShowText = True
barcode.TextFont = New Drawing.Font("Arial", 9.0F, Drawing.FontStyle.Regular)
barcode.TextMargin = 6
barcode.Format = Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif()
Barcode Generator with VB.NET - Licenses
Rasteredge supplies free tech support and upgrades to the barcode control in the evaluation period as well as the purchased version. Please choose the right licenses that you need from the following licenses.
- Small and mid-size company developer licenses grants the right to qualifying organizations
- One developer license allows one developer royalty-free distribution for unlimited user licenses.
- Five developer licenses allow five developers royalty-free distribution for unlimited user licenses.
- Unlimited Developer licenses allow unlimited developers royalty-free distribution for unlimited user licenses.