.NET Forms Barcode Generator is a barcode creating control which is able to create more than twenty 1D/2D barcodes for any .NET framework applications. This .NET Windows Forms barcode control is completely developed in managed C#.NET. You are able to create linear and two dimensional barcodes with VB.NET, managed C++ and Delphi for .NET as well as C#. Both C# and VB.NET code sample for barcode creating are available with the .NET WinForms barcode control.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net edit pdf page using c#
ASP.NET PDF Pages Edit Control: add, remove, sort, replace PDF pages online using C#
c# asp.net image viewer
: ASP.NET Image Viewer Control（MVC & WebForms）: view, annotate, redact, convert image files in html, JQuery
asp.net sharepoint document viewer open source
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
c# asp.net pdf editor
: EdgePDF: ASP.NET PDF Editor Web Control: Online view, annotate, redact, edit, process, convert PDF documents
asp.net edit pdf text using c#
ASP.NET PDF Text Edit Control: online edit PDF text content using C# ASP.NET
asp.net mvc pdf editor using c#
: ASP.NET MVC PDF Viewer & Editor: view, annotate, redact, edit PDF document in C# ASP.NET MVC
c# asp.net dicom viewer
: ASP.NET Dicom Document Viewer Control: view, annotate dicom imaging files online in ASP.NET
- Easy to use .NET Windows Forms control for generating linear as well as 2D barcodes in .NET framework applications
- Capable of generating barcodes with C#, VB.NET, managed C++ as well as Delphi for .NET.
- Compatible with .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, and up, can be used in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Create barcodes in .NET applications like, Console Applications, Class Library, Window Service, Crystal Reports Applications as well as Windows Applications
- GSI-128 (aka. UCC/EAN-128) barcode support with this .NET Windows Forms barcode control.
- Application Identifiers can be displayed for human reading.
- Generate most common linear and 2D barcodes like, Code 39, Code 128, UPC/EAN barcodes, QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF417 etc.
- Automatic checksum digits calculation support for linear barcode symbologies that are non-selfchecking.
- Error correction support for two dimensional barcodes increases the accuracy of barcode data decoding even if barcode images are tortuous, vague, or partially damaged.
- Easily add bearer bars to ITF14 in .NET framework applications with this .NET WinForms barcode control
- Simply adjust the barcode width (X dimension) and height (Y) as specified barcode size requirements.
- Export high quality barcode images even on low output resolution printers with thermal printers support.
- Generated barcode images can be saved as jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, png, and other image formats.
Install .NET Windows Forms barcode component
Rasteredge .NET Forms barcode generating control is an easy barcode printing method in any .NET framework apps. It is able to create barcode images that can be saved to a file or sent to a printer directly. To install the .NET Windows Forms barcode component, please refer to the following steps;
- Download the .NET WinForms barcode control and unzip the file to a folder.
- Copy the .NET WinForms Barcode DLL to the project directory.
- Open the project and display the form that will integrate barcode printing function
- Choose Toolbox under View to display the Toolbox.
- Right click the Toolbox and select "choose items", and switch to the ".NET Framework Components"
- Click the "Browse", and choose the .NET WinForms barcode DLL under your project directory
- The barcode control has been successfully installed
Create barcodes in .NET app using the .NET Forms control
Create barcode via Drag and Drop tool
To create linear and two dimensional barcodes on .NET Windows Forms directly, you can follow these procedures:
- Install the .NET Windows Forms Barcode Component and add the barcode control to your VS Toolbox based on the above steps
- Drag and drop "LinearWinForm" to your Windows Forms.
- Run the Windows application to view the barcodes generated on the form. To customize barcode properties, please switch to the barcode properties.
Generate Barcodes in .NET apps using C#
// construct a linear barcode object
Linear winformsean13 = new Linear();
// set linear barcode symbology to be EAN13
winformsean13.Symbology = Symbology.EAN13;
// set EAN-13 code text to encode
winformsean13.Code = "01234567890";
//draw barcode and save into image file in gif format
Display Barcodes with VB.NET with the .NET Forms control
' construct a linear barcode object
Dim winformsean13 As Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear
winformsean13 = New Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear()
' set linear barcode symbology to be EAN13
winformsean13.Symbology = Rasteredge.Barcode.Symbology.EAN13
' set EAN-13 code text to encode
winformsean13.Code = "01234567890"
' draw barcode and save into image file in gif format