.NET Windows Forms barcode SDK is a barcode generating component that is able to create Code 39, Code 39 extension barcodes for any .NET framework applications. This .NET Code 39 Windows Forms barcode control is completely developed in managed C#.NET. You are able to create the Code 39 barcodes with VB.NET, managed C++ and Delphi for .NET as well as C#. Both C# and VB.NET code sample for Code 39 creating are available with the .NET WinForms barcode control.
Related .net document control helps:
mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET MVC Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact files on ASP.NET MVC web projects
asp.net edit pdf image control
ASP.NET PDF Image Edit Control: online insert, edit PDF images in C#
asp.net pdf document viewer c#
: ASP.NET PDF Document Viewer in C#: open, display, view, annotate, redact Adobe PDF files online in ASP.NET MVC & WebForm...
asp.net view powerpoint
: ASP.NET PowerPoint Document Viewer Control (MVC & WebForms): view ppt, pptx files online in C# using ASP.NET
asp.net view text file in browser
: ASP.NET Text file viewer in MVC, WebForms: Open, view, annotate, convert txt files in C# ASP.NET
asp.net mvc display tiff
: ASP.NET Tiff Viewer: view, annotate multipage Tiff images in ASP.NET MVC, WebForms using C# Control
asp.net annotate pdf control
ASP.NET Annotate PDF Control: annotate, comment, markup PDF document online using ASP.NET C#
Code 39, Code 3 of 9, is an alphanumeric linear barcode symbology with a variable length. It symbol is able to encode numeric digits 0 to 9, 26 uppercase letters A to Z, and seven special characters, dash (-), dollar ($), percentage (%), space, point (.), slash (/), and plus (+). The extended version of Code 39 is capable of encoding all 128 ASCII characters by using a two character coding scheme.
Benefits of Code 39 Generator for .NET WinForms
- Easy to use .NET Windows Forms control for generating Code 39 barcodes in any .NET framework applications
- Capable of generating Code 39 barcode images by using of C#, VB.NET, managed C++ as well as Delphi for .NET.
- Compatible with .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 onwards, and can be used in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Create quality Code 39 barcodes in .NET applications like, Console Applications, Class Library, Window Service, Crystal Reports Applications as well as Windows Applications
- Automatic checksum digits calculation support for the Code 39 barcode symbologies using the .NET WinForms barcode components.
- Simply adjust the Code 39 barcode width (X dimension) and height (Y) as specified Code 39 barcode size requirements.
- Export high quality Code 39 images even on low output resolution printers with thermal printers support.
- Generated Code 39 barcode images can be saved as jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, png, and other image formats.
Create Code 39 Barcodes with the .NET Windows Forms barcode component
It is an easy Code 39 barcode printing method in any .NET framework applications by using Rasteredge .NET Forms barcode generating control. It is able to create Code 39 barcode images that can be saved to a file or sent to a printer directly. To create Code 39 barcode images, please download the .NET Windows Forms barcode component and install it on your project.
Installation of .NET Windows Forms barcode control in VS
- Download the .NET Forms barcode control and unzip the file to a folder.
- Copy the .NET WinForms Barcode DLL to the project directory.
- Open the project and display the form that will integrate Code 39 barcode printing function
- Choose Toolbox under View to display the Toolbox.
- Right click the Toolbox and select "choose items", and switch to the ".NET Framework Components"
- Click the "Browse", and choose the .NET WinForms barcode DLL under your project directory
- The barcode control has been successfully installed
Create Code 39 Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in C#
// construct a linear barcode object
Linear winformscode39 = new Linear();
// set linear barcode symbology to be CODE39
winformscode39.Symbology = Symbology.CODE39;
// set CODE39 code text to encode
winformscode39.Code = "01234567890";
//draw barcode and save into image file in gif format
Print Code 39 Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in Visual Basic .NET
' construct a linear barcode object
Dim winformscode39 As Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear
winformscode39 = New Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear()
' set linear barcode symbology to be Code39
winformscode39.Symbology = Rasteredge.Barcode.Symbology.Code39
' set Code39 code text to encode
winformscode39.Code = "01234567890"
' draw barcode and save into image file in gif format