Bar Code Generator for .NET Windows Forms is a barcode generating component that is able to generate Data Matrix barcodes for any .NET framework applications. This .NET Data Matrix Windows Forms barcode control is completely developed in managed C#.NET. You are able to create the Data Matrix barcodes with VB.NET, managed C++ and Delphi for .NET as well as C#. Both C# and VB.NET code sample for Data Matrix creating are available with the .NET WinForms barcode control.
Related .net document control helps:
mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET MVC Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact files on ASP.NET MVC web projects
asp.net edit pdf image control
ASP.NET PDF Image Edit Control: online insert, edit PDF images in C#
asp.net pdf viewer control free
: ASP.NET PDF Viewer Control: view, navigate, zoom Adobe PDF document in C# ASP.NET
asp.net view excel in browser
: ASP.NET Excel Viewer in C# Control (MVC & WebForms): view Office Excel document in web browser.
asp.net mvc image viewer
: ASP.NET Image Viewer Control（MVC & WebForms）: view, annotate, redact, convert image files in html, JQuery
asp.net pdf document viewer c#
: ASP.NET PDF Document Viewer in C#: open, display, view, annotate, redact Adobe PDF files online in ASP.NET MVC & WebForm...
asp.net view powerpoint
: ASP.NET PowerPoint Document Viewer Control (MVC & WebForms): view ppt, pptx files online in C# using ASP.NET
Data Matrix is a 2D barcode symbology which is able to encode data message like text or numeric digits. It has a larger data capacity than linear barcode symbology and is capable of encoding up to 2335 alphanumeric characters. With the error correction codes support, the data encoded in Data Matrix barcode can be accurately decoded even if the barcode images are tortuous, vague, or partially damaged.
Benefits of Data Matrix Generator for .NET WinForms
- Easy to use .NET Windows Forms control for generating Data Matrix barcodes in any .NET framework applications
- Capable of generating Data Matrix barcode images by using of C#, VB.NET, managed C++ as well as Delphi for .NET.
- Compatible with .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 onwards, and can be used in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Create quality Data Matrix barcodes in .NET applications like, Console Applications, Class Library, Window Service, Crystal Reports Applications as well as Windows Applications
- Automatic checksum digits calculation support for the Data Matrix barcode symbologies using the .NET WinForms barcode components.
- Simply adjust the Data Matrix barcode width (X dimension) and height (Y) as specified Data Matrix barcode size requirements.
- Export high quality Data Matrix images even on low output resolution printers with thermal printers support.
- Generated Data Matrix barcode images can be saved as jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, png, and other image formats.
Create Data Matrix Barcodes with the .NET Windows Forms barcode component
It is an easy Data Matrix barcode printing method in any .NET framework applications by using Rasteredge .NET Forms barcode generating control. It is able to create Data Matrix barcode images that can be saved to a file or sent to a printer directly. To create Data Matrix barcode images, please download the .NET Windows Forms barcode component and install it on your project.
Installation of .NET Windows Forms barcode control in VS
- Download the .NET Forms barcode control and unzip the file to a folder.
- Copy the .NET WinForms Barcode DLL to the project directory.
- Open the project and display the form that will integrate Data Matrix barcode printing function
- Choose Toolbox under View to display the Toolbox.
- Right click the Toolbox and select "choose items", and switch to the ".NET Framework Components"
- Click the "Browse", and choose the .NET WinForms barcode DLL under your project directory
- The barcode control has been successfully installed
Create Data Matrix Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in C#
// construct a linear barcode object
Linear winformsDataMatrix = new Linear();
// set linear barcode symbology to be DataMatrix
winformsDataMatrix.Symbology = Symbology.DataMatrix;
// set DataMatrix code text to encode
winformsDataMatrix.Code = "01234567890";
//draw barcode and save into image file in gif format
Print Data Matrix Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in Visual Basic .NET
' construct a linear barcode object
Dim winformsDataMatrix As Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear
winformsDataMatrix = New Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear()
' set linear barcode symbology to be DataMatrix
winformsDataMatrix.Symbology = Rasteredge.Barcode.Symbology.DataMatrix
' set DataMatrix code text to encode
winformsDataMatrix.Code = "01234567890"
' draw barcode and save into image file in gif format