Bar Code Generator for .NET Windows Forms is a barcode generating component that is able to generate EAN-13 barcodes for any .NET framework applications. This .NET EAN-13 Windows Forms barcode control is completely developed in managed C#.NET. You are able to create the EAN-13 barcodes with VB.NET, managed C++ and Delphi for .NET as well as C#. Both C# and VB.NET code sample for EAN-13 creating are available with the .NET WinForms barcode control.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net edit pdf page using c#
ASP.NET PDF Pages Edit Control: add, remove, sort, replace PDF pages online using C#
c# asp.net image viewer
: ASP.NET Image Viewer Control（MVC & WebForms）: view, annotate, redact, convert image files in html, JQuery
asp.net sharepoint document viewer open source
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
c# asp.net pdf editor
: EdgePDF: ASP.NET PDF Editor Web Control: Online view, annotate, redact, edit, process, convert PDF documents
asp.net edit pdf text using c#
ASP.NET PDF Text Edit Control: online edit PDF text content using C# ASP.NET
asp.net mvc pdf editor using c#
: ASP.NET MVC PDF Viewer & Editor: view, annotate, redact, edit PDF document in C# ASP.NET MVC
c# asp.net tiff viewer
: ASP.NET Tiff Viewer: view, annotate multipage Tiff images in ASP.NET MVC, WebForms using C# Control
EAN-13 is a linear barcode symbology which encodes numeric only with a fixed barcode length. The EAN-13 barcode symbology is primarily used at retail industry to identify product at the point of sales. It encodes 13 digits only, 12 data message and 1 check digit. The 13 digits consist of 2 or 3 country code, 9 or 10 product data message, and one checksum digit.
Benefits of EAN-13 Generator for .NET WinForms
- Easy to use .NET Windows Forms control for generating EAN-13 barcodes in any .NET framework applications
- Capable of generating EAN-13 barcode images by using of C#, VB.NET, managed C++ as well as Delphi for .NET.
- Compatible with .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 onwards, and can be used in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Create quality EAN-13 barcodes in .NET applications like, Console Applications, Class Library, Window Service, Crystal Reports Applications as well as Windows Applications
- Automatic checksum digits calculation support for the EAN-13 barcode symbologies using the .NET WinForms barcode components.
- Simply adjust the EAN-13 barcode width (X dimension) and height (Y) as specified EAN-13 barcode size requirements.
- Export high quality EAN-13 images even on low output resolution printers with thermal printers support.
- Generated EAN-13 barcode images can be saved as jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, png, and other image formats.
- Capable of generating the 2-digit (EAN 2) and 5-digit (EAN 5) supplemental barcodes to EAN-13 with this .NET Windows Forms barcode control
Create EAN-13 Barcodes with the .NET Windows Forms barcode component
It is an easy EAN-13 barcode printing method in any .NET framework applications by using Rasteredge .NET Forms barcode generating control. It is able to create EAN-13 barcode images that can be saved to a file or sent to a printer directly. To create EAN-13 barcode images, please download the .NET Windows Forms barcode component and install it on your project.
Installation of .NET Windows Forms barcode control in VS
- Download the .NET Forms barcode control and unzip the file to a folder.
- Copy the .NET WinForms Barcode DLL to the project directory.
- Open the project and display the form that will integrate EAN-13 barcode printing function
- Choose Toolbox under View to display the Toolbox.
- Right click the Toolbox and select "choose items", and switch to the ".NET Framework Components"
- Click the "Browse", and choose the .NET WinForms barcode DLL under your project directory
- The barcode control has been successfully installed
Create EAN-13 Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in C#
// construct a linear barcode object
Linear winformsean13 = new Linear();
// set linear barcode symbology to be EAN13
winformsean13.Symbology = Symbology.EAN13;
// set EAN-13 code text to encode
winformsean13.Code = "01234567890";
//draw barcode and save into image file in gif format
Print EAN-13 Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in Visual Basic .NET
' construct a linear barcode object
Dim winformsean13 As Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear
winformsean13 = New Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear()
' set linear barcode symbology to be EAN13
winformsean13.Symbology = Rasteredge.Barcode.Symbology.EAN13
' set EAN-13 code text to encode
winformsean13.Code = "01234567890"
' draw barcode and save into image file in gif format