Bar Code Generator for .NET Windows Forms is a barcode generating component that is able to generate UPC-A barcodes for any .NET framework applications. This .NET UPC-A Windows Forms barcode control is completely developed in managed C#.NET. You are able to create the UPC-A barcodes with VB.NET, managed C++ and Delphi for .NET as well as C#. Both C# and VB.NET code sample for UPC-A creating are available with the .NET WinForms barcode control.
Related .net document control helps:
asp.net multipage tiff viewer
: ASP.NET Tiff Viewer: view, annotate multipage Tiff images in ASP.NET MVC, WebForms using C# Control
asp.net edit pdf text
ASP.NET PDF Text Edit Control: online edit PDF text content using C# ASP.NET
asp.net dicom document viewer
: ASP.NET Dicom Document Viewer Control: view, annotate dicom imaging files online in ASP.NET
asp.net sharepoint document viewer
: ASP.NET SharePoint Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact documents in SharePoint
asp.net word document viewer
: ASP.NET Office Word Document Viewer: view Word doc files online using C# in ASP.NET MVC web applications
asp.net mvc document viewer
: ASP.NET MVC Document Viewer: view, annotate, redact files on ASP.NET MVC web projects
asp.net pdf page
ASP.NET PDF Pages Edit Control: add, remove, sort, replace PDF pages online using C#
The Universal Product Code Version A, or UPC-A barcode, is a fixed length barcode and are continuous symbologies. The UPC-A is able to encode 12 digits only, 11 digits of numeric (0 through 9) message data along with a check digit. It is a very popular and well known barcode symbology and mainly used for marking products sold at retail stores.
Benefits of UPC-A Generator for .NET WinForms
- Easy to use .NET Windows Forms control for generating UPC-A barcodes in any .NET framework applications
- Capable of generating UPC-A barcode images by using of C#, VB.NET, managed C++ as well as Delphi for .NET.
- Compatible with .NET framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 onwards, and can be used in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Create quality UPC-A barcodes in .NET applications like, Console Applications, Class Library, Window Service, Crystal Reports Applications as well as Windows Applications
- Automatic checksum digits calculation support for the UPC-A barcode symbologies using the .NET WinForms barcode components.
- Simply adjust the UPC-A barcode width (X dimension) and height (Y) as specified UPC-A barcode size requirements.
- Export high quality UPC-A images even on low output resolution printers with thermal printers support.
- Generated UPC-A barcode images can be saved as jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, png, and other image formats.
Create UPC-A Barcodes with the .NET Windows Forms barcode component
It is an easy UPC-A barcode printing method in any .NET framework applications by using Rasteredge .NET Forms barcode generating control. It is able to create UPC-A barcode images that can be saved to a file or sent to a printer directly. To create UPC-A barcode images, please download the .NET Windows Forms barcode component and install it on your project.
Installation of .NET Windows Forms barcode control in VS
- Download the .NET Forms barcode control and unzip the file to a folder.
- Copy the .NET WinForms Barcode DLL to the project directory.
- Open the project and display the form that will integrate UPC-A barcode printing function
- Choose Toolbox under View to display the Toolbox.
- Right click the Toolbox and select "choose items", and switch to the ".NET Framework Components"
- Click the "Browse", and choose the .NET WinForms barcode DLL under your project directory
- The barcode control has been successfully installed
Create UPC-A Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in C#
// construct a linear barcode object
Linear winformsupca = new Linear();
// set linear barcode symbology to be upca
winformsupca.Symbology = Symbology.upca;
// set upca code text to encode
winformsupca.Code = "01234567890";
//draw barcode and save into image file in gif format
Print UPC-A Barcodes with .NET WinForms Barcode control in Visual Basic .NET
' construct a linear barcode object
Dim winformsupca As Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear
winformsupca = New Rasteredge.Barcode.Linear()
' set linear barcode symbology to be upca
winformsupca.Symbology = Rasteredge.Barcode.Symbology.upca
' set upca code text to encode
winformsupca.Code = "01234567890"
' draw barcode and save into image file in gif format