12. Flip Line. Allows you to turn the dimension line around.
13. Restore Caption Placement. Allows you to return caption to its former placement.
14. Edit Label.... Allows you to add a text label to the dimension line.
15. Delete Label.... Deletes a text label from the dimension line.
16. Make Current Properties Default. Sets the currently selected properties as a default ones for all new
Distance tools of the same type.
17. Apply Default Properties. Allows you to change the properties of the Distance tool for the ones, saved as
18. Properties.... Opens the Properties dialog for Distance tool.
Perimeter tool allows you to measure a set of distances between multiple points.
To measure the distance between multiple points, click the Perimeter tool markup button and a small cross-hair
cursor appears. Select a starting point and click-and-drag the cursor to the next point. When you get there, click again
to start a new segment that is automatically connected to the first. Repeat until you reach your stopping point and
then double click to end the measurement.
After you complete the line, you may add a pop-up note. See Comment And Markup Example for more
If you right-click on the Dimension Polyline you open the following menu:
217 . Main Menu
Copyright © 2001 2014 Tracker Software Products All Rights Reserved.