Xerox Mobile Scanner
9. Selective Service Induction Papers that bear any of the following Registrant’s information:
Exception: U. S. Army and Navy discharge certificates may be photographed.
10. Badges, Identification Cards, Passes, or Insignia carried by military personnel, or by members of the various
Federal Departments, such as FBI, Treasury, etc. (unless photograph is ordered by the head of such department
11. Reproducing the following is also prohibited in certain states: Automobile Licenses — Drivers’ Licenses —
Automobile Certificates of Title.
The above list is not all inclusive, and no liability is assumed for its completeness or accuracy. In case of doubt,
consult your attorney.
Parliament, by statute, has forbidden the reproduction of the following subjects under certain circumstances.
Penalties of fines or imprisonment may be imposed on those guilty of making such copies.
1. Current bank notes or current paper money.
2. Obligations or securities of a government or bank.
3. Exchequer bill paper or revenue paper.
4. The public seal of Canada or of a province, or the seal of a public body or authority in Canada, or of a court of
5. Proclamations, orders, regulations or appointments, or notices thereof (with intent to falsely cause same to
purport to have been printed by the Queen’s Printer for Canada, or the equivalent printer for a province).
6. Marks, brands, seals, wrappers or designs used by or on behalf of the Government of Canada or of a province,
the government of a state other than Canada or a department, board, Commission or agency established by
the Government of Canada or of a province or of a government of a state other than Canada.
7. Impressed or adhesive stamps used for the purpose of revenue by the Government of Canada or of a province
or by the government of a state other than Canada.
8. Documents, registers or records kept by public officials charged with the duty of making or issuing certified
copies thereof, where the reproduction falsely purports to be a certified copy thereof.
9. Copyrighted material or trademarks of any manner or kind without the consent of the copyright or trademark
The above list is provided for your convenience and assistance, but it is not all inclusive, and no liability is assumed
for its completeness or accuracy. In case of doubt, consult your solicitor.
Earnings or Income
Previous military service
Physical or mental condition