Activation and Service
Follow the instructions below to activate your phone and Sprint Prepaid service.
Register Your Phone on Sprint Prepaid
1. From your computer, visit sprint.com/prepaidactivate.
2. Choose an activation option and click Next. Then enter your zip code and click Next.
3. When prompted, enter the serial number (MEID DEC) printed on the label on your phone's
4. Follow the instructions to select a plan and payment method.
If you're swapping phones or bringing your number over from a different carrier, follow the
prompts to sign in or provide additional information.
5. Continue to follow the instructions to program your phone. Once you see the “Congrats” page,
your phone and plan are activated.
To confirm activation, make a phone call. If your phone is still not activated, visit
sprint.com/prepaidsupport for assistance. If you do not have access to the Internet, call
Sprint Customer Service at 1-855-639-4644 from another phone
Note: If you are having any difficulty with activation, visit sprint.com/prepaidsupport for assistance.
Activate Your Phone
After completing the account setup on sprint.com/prepaidactivate, simply turn your phone on. It is
designed to activate automatically.
Press and hold the Power key to turn your phone on.
Your phone is designed to activate automatically. When you turn the phone on for the first
time, you should see a Hands Free Activation screen, which may be followed by a PRL
Update screen and a Firmware Update screen. Follow the onscreen instructions to continue.
If your phone is still not activated, visit sprint.com/prepaidsupport for assistance. If you do not have
access to the Internet, call Sprint Customer Service at 1-855-639-4644 from another phone.
Complete the Setup Screens
The setup screens help you set up certain features and preferences on your phone. Once your
phone has been turned on, you will see a Welcome message. You can then complete the setup
Note: You may be able to complete the setup screens before your phone has been activated on
1. From the Welcome screen, select a language (if prompted) and touch Next to get started.