C# PDF Editor Library
How to create, edit PDF document from scratch or existing file using c# in ASP.NET, Winforms, Azure
How to edit PDF document, pages, text, image, annotation content using PDF Editor C# library?
RasterEdge XDoc.PDF for .NET supports many PDF file editing features. Using C#, you can easily manipulate the PDF document, pages, text, image contents,
watermark, document metadata, bookmarks, text comments, and many other editing functions.
How to Edit PDF file in C#
- High quality C# PDF library for writing contents to a new Adobe PDF documents in Visual Studio .NET framework applications.
- Advanced PDF edit control and component for modify header, footer, page number in both C#.NET WinForms
- Able to add a single text character and text string to PDF files using online source codes in C#.NET class program
- Functionality to remove text format by modifying text font, size, color, etc
- Replace text in PDF file in preview on ASPX webpage
- Add multiple images to multipage PDF document in .NET WinForms
- Able to compress and reduce the size of a PDF document in C#
- Easy to put link into specified position of PDF text, image and PDF table
- Help to add or insert bookmark and outline into PDF file in .NET framework
- Easy to add/remove watermark to/from PDF page online in browser in ASP.NET web project
Edit PDF Document and Pages
XDoc.PDF supports many PDF document and page editing features. The most common are merging, spliting, compressing, and extracting pages.
Edit PDF Text and Images Content
You can easily enable PDF text and image editing features in your C#.NET application, including add, insert, search, replace, remove text and image contents from PDF document.
Edit PDF Annotation, Markup & Drawing
Like Acrobat Pro, you can insert, draw various annotation, text markup objects on the PDF pages. In addition, you can easily modify, update, and delete PDF annotations.
Edit AcroForms Fields and User Data
With PDF Editor C# library, you can add, insert, remove AcroForms fields on PDF file. You can also easily read form fields' data, or fill-in the fields data on PDF document in C#.
Document Protection: Redaction, Password and Digital Signature
XDoc.PDF SDK provides users secure methods to protect PDF document. C# users can set password to PDF and set PDF file permissions to protect PDF document.
Document Metadata, Watermark, Bookmark, Web link and others
PDF SDK for .NET allows you to read, add, edit, update, and delete PDF file metadata, like Title, Subject, Author, Creator, Producer, Keywords, etc.
You can also easily edit PDF document watermark, page thumbnails, hyperlink (http url), pdf printing with the PDF C# library.